THE SERKIS

houdinia

do you find him strangely magnetic?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. do you find him strangely magnetic?

• yes
    • no

after reading alot of posts it would seem that THE SERKIS has turned out to be quite a hit with the ladies. :yoda: this is despite the fact that he's known for playing unattractive characters.

do you fancy him?

If so, why?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first time i saw him was in deathwatch and he is truly disturbed in that. i've seen 24 hour party people and among giants since then and it doesn't get much better. isn't it wierd?

you get to see his bum in among giants (sales of this film will go through the roof now).

you get to see him in a bathrobe in career girls (cannot verify this as i heard from someone else)

yeah he did look a bit like Gollum especially when we got him to do the voice lol!!! well my friend really likes him and my mum loves him and well i just thought he was sooooo damn nice and sweet AND HE remembered US!!!! from when we went on saturday!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!

I'm a worshipper at the feet of the divine Mr Serkis.

Those blue eyes! :D

Those long, thick eyelashes! :rolleyes:

Not to mention that he has actually bared all in films such as "Shiner" where you not only see his spam, but his other bits if the little bugger would stop moving around so much. Also, "The Jolly Boys' Last Stand", and "Loop" - where he plays a S&M fanatic! ;)

Check out his Bill Sikes from Alan Bleasdale's adaptation of "Oliver Twist", he just broods sexual energy under that menace! *phwroar*

:D

Andy Serkis is everything a real woman could wish for in a real man - wicked sense of humour, smouldering hot looks, charming personality and sooooooooooooo modest! Showmasters please bring him back for C4 so us Serkis ladies can live our fantasy (as far as reality permits!) some more!

Thanks for the Among Giants tip-off!! I think the actors who play the darker characters are much more exciting anyway!

I wonder, does Mrs Serkis realise just how damn lucky she is???

Can anyone tell me if Alan Bleasedale's adaptation of Oliver Twist is available on dvd coz I can't find it and I bet Andy's dead sexy as Sykes?

I got lots of signed pics of Gollum but what I really want is some pictures of the dashing Mr Serkis to colour my walls?

I was only able to go on Saturday but he seemed a touch impressed with my home-made Gollum t-shirt!!

Serkis is the one actor to rule them all and the oscars owe him a monstrous apology for ignoring his talent!

:unsure:

check out this link for full fimography (it's a very useful website anyway)

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Serkis,+Andy

have a look at the discussion thread, "Andy Serkis Deserves an Oscar!!!" at the bottom of the page. there's been i bit of a spat...! :unsure:

if you become a member and start your own list in "my movies" it tells you the availibility of each film

i don't think oliver twist is available at present but i watched bits of it when it was on. don't remember much except at aint no musical! ;)

by the way the among giants tip off may not be as exciting as it sounds. if you're looking for pictures try Google Image search or trawl through all the LOTR links. there are some gems :unsure: here's some for starters...

http://barrowdowns.com/Links.asp

http://www.juicy-sweet.cjb.net/

http://www.gollum-online.net/

http://www.geocities.com/precious4poorsmea...eagol/index.htm

http://www.much-ado.net/serkis/links.html

Having met Andy Serkis last weekend at C3, what I found alluring about him was his gorgeous blue eyes, his quirky looks and basically that he comes across as a normal, bloody nice bloke. And he was fantastic in 24 hr Party People and Deathwatch, a true artist and brilliant character actor.

By the way, who does everyone think Peter Jackson should cast as the female lead in King Kong?

I think Anna Paquin from X Men would be excellent and shes a fellow Kiwi!

I have to agree with Shifaka who said that actors who play darker roles are more exciting. On that subject has any of you seen Urban Ghost Story with Mr Boyd? He plays a loan shark ( a very nasty one I might add ) The film aint much cop, but Billy swearing and being a meany is very sexy to watch!!

Got to admit to being with the rest of the Serkis admirers here. :P I know he's not an Orli/Elijah, but he's definitely got something.

I'd been aware of him as an actors for years, but it was only when I found out he was in LOTR that I started checking out what he'd done before and I was *very* impressed - the guy's an *amazing* actor. :D

And I guess it was seeing other stuff Andy had done that I began to think "Yeah, he *is* cute..." I think it's the fact that he's *not* a "traditional" hunk that does it for me - I like men who are a bit more quirky, more interesting to look at. The fact that he also seems to be such a sweetie just adds to the appeal. :P

Oh, and while I'm here... Hi Rosie!! :blink:

Oh yeah - Houdinia, in answer to your May 9th question about what Rosie would do if she was stuck in a lift with Ruislip Manor's most famous rock climber... :blink:

More like what *wouldn't* she do...right, Rosie? :P

Me? I'm not that kind of girl... :P

Oh yeah - Houdinia, in answer to your May 9th question about what Rosie would do if she was stuck in a lift with Ruislip Manor's most famous rock climber... :blink:

More like what *wouldn't* she do...right, Rosie? :P

Me? I'm not that kind of girl... :P

he he :D

i've done a bit of climbing myself and let me assure you that these guys are the the leanest and the fittest...and they have a reputation for stamina. :D what more could a girl want?... apart from someone to mow the lawns of course...

Oh yeah - Houdinia, in answer to your May 9th question about what Rosie would do if she was stuck in a lift with Ruislip Manor's most famous rock climber...  :headscratch:

More like what *wouldn't* she do...right, Rosie?  :lol:

Me?  I'm not that kind of girl...  :angel:

he he :D

i've done a bit of climbing myself and let me assure you that these guys are the the leanest and the fittest...and they have a reputation for stamina. ;)

Hehehe! That's something to cheer me up on a pretty miserable Sunday... :lol:

what more could a girl want?...

:headscratch: Hmmm...let me think now...

apart from someone to mow the lawns of course...

<snorks> I like the way your mind's working, my dear.... :angel: