THE SERKIS

houdinia

do you find him strangely magnetic?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. do you find him strangely magnetic?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like 2 join tsr plz!!

andy serkis was soooo friendly

i wld luv eyes da same colour as his!!!

he sang THE SONG for me da fishy song frm ttt

lotsa luv nicola xxx

as with Orlando Lover From Hampshire I hope your name doesn't mean divided loyalties ;):D

congratulations and welcome to:

"The Serkis Ring - fans and admirers of THE SERKIS" (TSR for short)

your membership number is: 0006

benefits include iron-on Serkis Ring logo with your name and member number to identify yourself to other members at next collectormania, emails regarding 'THE SERKIS for collectormania4 campaign' with downloads of campaign material (TheSerkisRing@metamorphosis.fsnet.co.uk , send me email)... and anything else i come up with - suggestions welcome

other members are:

Houdinia FOUNDER

RosiePosieDanderfluff 0001

yeltz-lass 0002

Shifaka 0003

Orlando Lover From Hampshire... 0004

Cathyvicki 0005

don't forget to paste this signature to your profile

"The Serkis Ring - fans and admirers of THE SERKIS" (TSR for short) MEMBER 0006

when you email for campaign stuff, please sign your collectormania name as it's getting confusing keeping up with who's who ;):D

im sorry if Ive offended anybody by saying 'crumbly 24' but I was being sarcastic because my kid brother is always taking the mickey out of me for being 'old'. Hey, hes 9 in his books, I am, alas, old.

once again I apologise, I dont think Im old at all, I reckon Im not bad (for my age!)

Thanks for my TSR membership, by the way.

Collectormania 4 here we come :D:D

:D {{hugs Cathyvicki}}

Nah, don't worry, I wasn't really offended - just teasing! ;)

I'm the same age as you - 'cept the numbers are in a different order. :D

I think Houdinia has the right idea though, don't you? Pick an age and then stick to it!! ;)

Hi TSR ladies!

Thanks Houdinia for the membership! If you get enough members, maybe we can arrange "Serkis Ring: An Evening with Andy" (members only of course!).

I wonder what Andy would think if he read these messages?? I am aware that "Deathwatch" will be out in June so I'll get ready to order. I'm should be getting a copy of Two Towers on dvd, through my letterbox next week! Looks like I'll be up most nights reliving it!

I have to agree that 29 is a good time to stop marking birthdays although I keep telling people I'm 28 (looks like memory is shorting out already!).

CM3 was such a blast, i'm considering a move to MK to be closer to the action and find a more exciting life!! I did wonder if Andy needs a nanny for his kids!!

Sorry, I'm getting carried away again! ;)

An evening with THE SERKIS sounds great but i don't know how safe the poor guy would be. :D

ANYONE READING THIS PLEASE JOIN. THE MORE NUMBERS WE HAVE THE MORE REALISTIC THIS BECOMES!! :D

email TheSerkisRing@metamorphosis.fsnet.co.uk using your collectormania name to register

i have considered emailing this thread to his agent but i think we'd just come across as bunch of psychos!!!! ;) what do you girls think?? ;)

If anyone from TSR is in Milton Keynes we could meet up for drinks. I've booked time off from work for next collectormania so will be happy to show everyone the sights of MK :D

Thanks Houdinia for the membership!  If you get enough members, maybe we can arrange "Serkis Ring: An Evening with Andy" (members only of course!).

I wonder what Andy would think if he read these messages?? 

CM3 was such a blast, i'm considering a move to MK to be closer to the action and find a more exciting life!!  I did wonder if Andy needs a nanny for his kids!!

Sorry, I'm getting carried away again!  B)

Hey, I quite like the idea of "An Evening with Andy", Shifaka! :D

Are you thinking of an evening "literally" with him, then? ;)

I like to think that Andy would be incredibly flattered by all the attention that he is receiving which is normally reserved from for the likes of Elijah, Dom, Billy, Orli and Viggo.

yeltz-lass and I have been talking about that perhaps Lorraine will tease him about it, but at the same time chuffed that other women find her husband sexy! ;)

And you get carried away! You should see/hear me in full flight about the wonders of Mr Serkis! :P

An evening with THE SERKIS sounds great but i don't know how safe the poor guy would be.  :P

i have considered emailing this thread to his agent but i think we'd just come across as bunch of psychos!!!! ;) what do you girls think?? ;)

If anyone from TSR is in Milton Keynes we could meet up for drinks. I've booked time off from work for next collectormania so will be happy to show everyone the sights of MK :D

I dread to think what would be going through his mind, Houdinia! :D Poor boy!

Well, I think if you send the less "juicy" ones off to his agent...hang on! Are there actually any "less juicy" posts on this thread? B)

The drink meet-up sounds great for the next Collectormania! :D

ooh ooh!!!

sorry, only just found this thread

i wanna join tsr!!! pretty pretty please!!!

andy serkis was soo lovely when we met him and he's sooo funny.

thanx

luv

jenny

xxx

thanks for your email, i've sent you the campaign stationary

your membership number is: 0007

benefits include iron-on Serkis Ring logo with your name and member number to identify yourself to other members at next collectormania, emails regarding 'THE SERKIS for collectormania4 campaign' with downloads of campaign material (TheSerkisRing@metamorphosis.fsnet.co.uk , send me email)... and anything else i come up with - suggestions welcome

other members are:

Houdinia FOUNDER

yeltz-lass 0002

Shifaka 0003

Cathyvicky 0005

Ilovebillyanddom 0006

don't forget to paste this signature to your profile

"The Serkis Ring - fans and admirers of THE SERKIS" (TSR for short) MEMBER 0007

Glad we've got a younger member in the ring! B)

Can I join too, I love Serkis too, he's wicked, please can I join, please, please, oh go on let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

no hesitation here. you're in on pure sense of humour! B)

your membership number is: 0008

other members are:

Houdinia FOUNDER

yeltz-lass 0002

Shifaka 0003

Cathyvicky 0005

Ilovebillyanddom 0006

Jenny 0007

Don't forget to paste this signature to your profile

"The Serkis Ring - fans and admirers of THE SERKIS" (TSR for short) MEMBER 0008

Of course I was thinking "literally with him" but I guess it might be a slightly daunting thought for him!! I'm sure he would love the attention though!

Houdinia, I do really think that it might be worth letting his agent see some of these posts so long as we don't over do it!

The drink meet-up at next Collectormania sounds like a great idea! Are you a MK resident then? If so, I'd welcome any advice on living/working in MK, as I'm really keen to up sticks and give it a shot :lol:

If you have any advice , you can always e-mail me at emmac_orion.fslife.co.uk to keep this purely on a Serkis theme!

Houdinia, I do really think that it might be worth letting his agent see some of these posts so long as we don't over do it!

:lol: Um - personally I'm not so sure about that! :uhoh:

Unfortunately you have to email the whole lot (the facility is on the bottom of this page). The email would read...

"I thought you might be interested in reading this web page: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....ct=ST&f=2&t=234

From,

houdinia"

...so basically it's an invite to view the whole forum. Do we want THE SERKIS to read all this? :P

This is a real question. In the spirit of true democracy, if enough members want me to do it I will.. :lol:

...(what the hell have I let myself in for...?) ;)

:lol:

Sorry to be a party-pooper, but I for one would not want either THE SERKIS or his agent to read all this stuff.

:P

Personally i tend to agree. i think even the tame stuff would look a bit wierd. :lol: i say we continue with planned campaigns

all ideas welcome...

TheSerkisRing@metamorphosis.fsnet.co.uk

:lol:

Sorry to be a party-pooper, but I for one would not want either THE SERKIS or his agent to read all this stuff.

:P

Personally i tend to agree. i think even the tame stuff would look a bit wierd. :lol: i say we continue with planned campaigns

all ideas welcome...

TheSerkisRing@metamorphosis.fsnet.co.uk

I personally agree too. Like yeltz-lass, I don't want to come across as a party-pooper, but let's keep the fan- based, raunchy stuff on the forum.