THE SERKIS

houdinia

do you find him strangely magnetic?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. do you find him strangely magnetic?

• yes
    • no

I don't think the posts were offensive per se (that's latin you know :pyth: ).

Whoever it was was just having a bit of fun.

Well yeah, but they were a pain in the spam. (and that's Anglo-Saxon) :angry:

As for the author just having a bit of fun at our expense - hell, I can think of better ways!! :headscratch:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!!! :headscratch:

rotflmfao!!! :pyth:

it wasn't at our expense by the way. The comments were quite flattering really to me, Gollum1 and Oubliette. :D

I could tell it wasn't THE SERKIS because he wouldn't dare make suggestive remarks like that to the serkettes... :lol:

well not if he didn't want trouble anyway :angry:

Hi serkettes! :D

Just wanted to say, I think your sites are great!Keep up the good work! (also, I just saw `shiner` for the first time last nite :P Heh heh heh...! Yay the Serkis!- though he was wroggling about too much......)

Can I make a suggestion to the forum that anyone who hasn't seen Andy in "Amongst Giants" to beg/borrow/steal a copy?

OK, I wouldn't go that far ;) , not only are you treated to some delicious footage of Andy wearing a vest, but you see him dance and hear him sing!

:D

What a talented guy! :blink:

Enjoy it? :D im still grinning!its not worn out yet, suppose ill just have to watch it some more...! As soon as i have money again i have to get more andy stuff....it was lucky shiner only cost me £3 (ex-rental)

Ah, obsessions....everyone needs a hobby! :blink:

*dribbles*

oh-just thinking..i didn`t see any of you at c3, i wandered around getting lost a lot..I was with Pippin Took. (well the important thing is, i met andy! & the screenings were great! )really looking forwards to c4!

B)

Yes I think that is for certain. Will arrange meet up nearer the time. Could come to mine for barbeque....no....too cold in October. Besides I think all that SERKISLUST in one place will cause a disturbance in The Force

I could tell it wasn't THE SERKIS because he wouldn't dare make suggestive remarks like that to the serkettes...  ;)

well not if he didn't want trouble anyway :lol:

Yeah - but with that cheeky grin he could probably get away with it... :P

...But that's just my personal opinion...

I could tell it wasn't THE SERKIS because he wouldn't dare make suggestive remarks like that to the serkettes...  ;)

well not if he didn't want trouble anyway :lol:

Yeah - but with that cheeky grin he could probably get away with it... :P

...But that's just my personal opinion...

And it's that cheeky grin that gets me everytime! :P

Still, the great thing is, I think I'm converting my older sister! :D

She was asking me last week what other films Andy had starred in and her reaction to me when I emailed a photo of me taken with Andy at C3 was "You lucky bitch!"  :lol:

Yeah, that's the way - doing it slowly and stealthily! :D

And I have to admit that having seen that picture of you and Andy together, my reaction was exactly the same as your sister's! :D