Thank-You

Alx

Hey people, I just really wanted to say a huge thank-you to all those people I worked with this weekend. The show was yet again amazing and I had a great time. I love you all. It was a pleasure to work with you all.

Alex .S.

I had a great time all, and I thoroughly enjoyed the show. The atmosphere at the show is always great and I lookforward to seeing you all at Manchester. For those who I probrabally wont get chance to speak to again, have a great Christmas and New Year...

So now I have made a full entry, tis as follows:

Well thats another Collectormania weekend over with. Withdrawal is now in its place. I miss the event and its only been 22hrs. lol

So a great weekend, some amazing people this year: to mention the people I spoke with:

Stuart (Deserves a great big congrats for this weekend.. Many thanks)

Jason (Another person deserving a round of applause for his work this weekend and in the build up)

Andrea (Helped in so many crisis situations, thanks)

James (Just the hair comes to mind here)

Stef (This guy is great, i thought i was able to be everywhere at once, but it appears he can too)

Sparks (Well done, we made good work of an awkward situation on sat, enjoyed working with you)

Jola (Although, I didnt need a hotel, thanks for sorting out peoples hotels, without the hotelled crew we would have had problems)

Julie (you were a great pit boss for me again.. thanks)

Kate (Enjoyed working for you, even if u wana call me robert)

Davey (didnt really get chance to tlk, but thanks for looking after the guests)

Davey (lives in a bin apperntly)

Matt (Another great pit boss, despite having a fear of the radio)

Paul (to all the pauls I met, I had a great weekend, and I enjoyed working with you, it seemed easier to just call you paul rather than try and remember all surname initilas.)

Gemma (She's gorgeous and is a great person)

Nick (Old nick, what can be said, by the way thanks for saturday night)

Nick (Had a great convo on sunday, and got to know a new person.. great time)

Yvie (?did you pick up your bottle opener???)

Kate (meeting new ppl is always great and i enjoyed sittin chattin wen u were guarding the crew room)

Steve, Idris, Stuart, Maarten Wale, and everyone else who i met who I havent mentioned, thanks, for making my weekend a great one.

Love ya'll

Alex.

So basically another amazing weekend for me..

even managed to have short working hours for a change, only 6am - 9pm... what ever happened to my 16 hr days, n my 90 hr weeks.. god this was an easy weekend.

lol

bye 4 now

Edited by Alx

Yeah I wanted to say thanks to everyone too! As a newbie crew member I was a little nervous but everyone made me feel welcome and helped me out. Cheers guys! I'll definately be back next time... If you'll have me! :huh:

Emma

Jola (Although, I didnt need a hotel, thanks for sorting out peoples hotels, without the hotelled crew we would have had problems)

No worries :lol:

876557[/snapback]

Just realised though.. I will be needing a hotel at G-Mex if Stuart wants me to crew agin... :unsure:

hey alex. it was great working with you too.

i had such a great time this weekend. there was soemthing a little different about it that i cant quite put my finger on but i have met soem amazing people and i have got to knwo the amazing people i already knew much better. i love you all.

i just want to say thank you to everyone that made this event ejoyable. i know there are a lot of people that work so hard to make it happen from organisers to crew. and i cant thanks you all enough.

these events mean so much to me and being a part of them is something that i never want to end. i feel so excepted and being part of the team gives me such a sense of purpose that i cant get anywhere else. and of course i feel liek i am surrounded by a lot of people that undertand me.... and i guess that doesnt happen too often.

so thank you. really! thank you!

=x=