Doctor Who talk

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce a Doctor Who talk on Sunday, 4pm to 5pm. It will be held at the Easy Cinema, a couple of minutes walk from the Centre, behind the triangular Point.

Guests in attendance will be:

Corey Johnson

Florence Hoath

Annette Badland

Bonnie Langford

Terry Molloy

plus Doctor Who writer Paul Cornell, who wrote the episode "Father's Day" amongst his many credits.

Tickets are £15, available by calling 01234 752485, or purchased at the show from the Info Desk. Anyone with a Gold Pass will, of course, automatically have a ticket for free for this talk if they want it.

We are pleased to announce a Doctor Who talk on Sunday, 4pm to 5pm. It will be held at the Easy Cinema, a couple of minutes walk from the Centre, behind the triangular Point.

Guests in attendance will be:

Corey Johnson

Florence Hoath

Annette Badland

Bonnie Langford

Terry Molloy

plus Doctor Who writer Paul Cornell, who wrote the episode "Father's Day" amongst his many credits.

Tickets are £15, available by calling 01234 752485, or purchased at the show from the Info Desk. Anyone with a Gold Pass will, of course, automatically have a ticket for free for this talk if they want it.

862669[/snapback]

will there be any exclusive items

FANTASTIC!!! :D Thanks, SM. This should be gooood...

Ps. You know what's ironic? Father's Day was the one blasted episode I missed! :lol::wub:

863530[/snapback]

heeh you could always come over and watch it . the only episode i aint seen is the one before the last one with the anne robinson droid in..im not to sure if i want to go to the talk or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help? My brother booked tickets for us both over the phone shortly after they were available, but we've not received them in yet(unless they come in today, im at work jst now!) and im travelling down there after work today. I think my brothers phoning up today, but i wandered if any1 on here knows if they'll have our names so we could get in if the tickets dont arrive in time :lol:

Thanks for any help

• Showmasters Admin
Can anyone help? My brother booked tickets for us both over the phone shortly after they were available, but we've not received them in yet(unless they come in today, im at work jst now!) and im travelling down there after work today. I think my brothers phoning up today, but i wandered if any1 on here knows if they'll have our names so we could get in if the tickets dont arrive in time :wub:

Thanks for any help

873067[/snapback]

Sorry but they won't have your names on the door.

If they don't arrive in time. Go to the organisers booth at the show and tell them. They will sort it out for you :lol:

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

I can imagine but they are very good.

Do try and ring them before hand, but don't worry if you can't get hold of them as they will be pretty busy right now. :lol:

But as I say just go and talk to them they will sort it out. At the last show I only got one party ticket through when I had ordered 2. I went and talked to them about it and they sort it for me.

No, unfortunately I'm only at C8 tomorrow as I'm off to India on Saturday. The India bit is good as I'm going to on holiday for 3 weeks but it's just a shame it clashes with C8  :firedevil:

873082[/snapback]

Beat ya I'm there Friday only and in Harrogate Saturaday

ah yeah, well i hope you enjoy C8, and especially your holiday  :firedevil:

873084[/snapback]

I'm sure I'll enjoy both :D

Are you about tomorrow, if you are come and say hi. You won't miss me. I'm the 6'10" guys ;)

873087[/snapback]

think I missed ya last time

ah yeah, well i hope you enjoy C8, and especially your holiday  :D

873084[/snapback]

I'm sure I'll enjoy both ;)

Are you about tomorrow, if you are come and say hi. You won't miss me. I'm the 6'10" guys ;)

873087[/snapback]

What .... both of them ? :firedevil::P

• Showmasters Admin
ah yeah, well i hope you enjoy C8, and especially your holiday  :D

873084[/snapback]

I'm sure I'll enjoy both ;)

Are you about tomorrow, if you are come and say hi. You won't miss me. I'm the 6'10" guys :D

873087[/snapback]

What .... both of them ? :firedevil::P

873092[/snapback]

The show and my holiday ;)