Woolworths

Moriarwen

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! i happen to work in a very decent woolworths, but no they still dont let you use your gift card online.... not to sure why..... we have a very excellent pic'n'mix aswell, with my staff discount card i get to buy LOADS of sweets for very little money!!!!!!!!!!! :P i just dont like the people that just assume we sell absolutely everything!!! * note to customers, we do not sell shampoo, conditioner or anything like that!!!* rant over... :P:D:lol:

i also work at a woolworths store and we always help our customers as much as possible... if you'd of asked if the gift card could be used online someone should have said no.... if they didn't then you have every right to be angry at them... and i agree with cat_19..... but i work in the entertainment department so do not deal with pic & mix..... :P

. No pick and mix!

861706[/snapback]

i used to steal from the pick and mix!

861710[/snapback]

Then consider yourself cautioned!!

It's the one area I learnt to stay away from as

a LPO as I would be for ever arresting people...for a few pennys worth of sweets but the end of the day stealing is WRONG!!!!:P

:P

i also work at a woolworths store and we always help our customers as much as possible... if you'd of asked if the gift card could be used online someone should have said no.... if they didn't then you have every right to be angry at them... and i agree with cat_19..... but i work in the entertainment department so do not deal with pic & mix..... :wub:

861771[/snapback]

I LOVE my local Woolies!!!! its so tiny; yet they always get the sale stuff in the baby section so i can get loads of stuff for very little; and i got a blow-up monopoly set the other day too!!!!!!

woolworths is not a nightmare at christams for people who work there i myself found it funny the late rush for the presents.... just buy the stuff over the year stupid.... especially when they want a playstation or something we always have them apart from christamas when everyone wants one....i want a blow up monopoly set.... we don't sell it at my store only on the ordering system..... :P and yes stealing is wrong people..... :wub:

I wouldn't want to buy pick and mix on the internet anyway .... wouldn't it get squished in the post *bleurgh*

862149[/snapback]

wouldnt sweets go mouldy in the post...

someone i know recons there was a jammie dodger stuck to two envelopes before..but anywasys...

hehe

Elvis gets free kingsmill pick n mix :lol:

Pick n Mix is so cool tho!

862164[/snapback]

so the king mill pick and mix consists of slices of bread, rolls and crumpets..ooo me want a kingsmill pick and mix :P

862193[/snapback]

quite good that we get it free coz we have 11 children. Also has baguettes and irish soda break and pancakes and brioche

oh and croisants

Edited by xx_moon-flower_xx

hehe

862164[/snapback]

so the king mill pick and mix consists of slices of bread, rolls and crumpets..ooo me want a kingsmill pick and mix :P

862193[/snapback]

quite good that we get it free coz we have 11 children. Also has baguettes and irish soda break and pancakes and brioche

oh and croisants

862195[/snapback]

i thought it was three children ...

hehe

862164[/snapback]

862193[/snapback]

oh and croisants

862195[/snapback]

862198[/snapback]

i just gave birth to octuplets

Polly Molly Dolly Sally Harry Barry Timmy and Tommy.

the older 3 are called Elvis Jnr. Elvette and Elvina

hehe

Elvis gets free kingsmill pick n mix :D

862164[/snapback]

so the king mill pick and mix consists of slices of bread, rolls and crumpets..ooo me want a kingsmill pick and mix :D

862193[/snapback]

oh and croisants

862195[/snapback]

862198[/snapback]

i just gave birth to octuplets

Polly Molly Dolly Sally Harry Barry Timmy and Tommy.

the older 3 are called Elvis Jnr. Elvette and Elvina

862203[/snapback]

bloody heck!!! .....elvette!....elvina..origional...LOl

i thought this thread was about woolworths !!