Its not really 3:17am

Davey

i suffer with insomnia sometimes.... its a pain when you have to get up in the morning at like, 6 but you havent slept a wink! makes me feel like s***e and for the rest of the day i feel ill and i cant concentrate!!! i hope i sleep tonight, am meeting my new boyf tomorrow, and i reeaaalllyy want to feel good!!!!! anyone got any tips for getting to sleep?? apart from the usual, warm bath, hot drink etc etc etc............

i suffer with insomnia sometimes.... its a pain when you have to get up in the morning at like, 6 but you havent slept a wink! makes me feel like s***e and for the rest of the day i feel ill and i cant concentrate!!! i hope i sleep tonight, am meeting my new boyf tomorrow, and i reeaaalllyy want to feel good!!!!! anyone got any tips for getting to sleep?? apart from the usual, warm bath, hot drink etc etc etc............

861763[/snapback]

a banana and a glass of milk half an hour before bedtime :unsure:

861763[/snapback]

a banana and a glass of milk half an hour before bedtime :wub:

862075[/snapback]

lavander sache or a lavender pillow