Crewing e-mails

Stuart

If you know anyone who hasn't sent their e-mail in yet, or you want to volunteer but haven't done so yet, or know someone who is interested in crewing but hasn't come forward yet, then tell them to do so asap. I've got many of the e-mails back, but there are some of the usual suspects still absent - perhaps they can't crew this time round, but perhaps they didn't get the mail (most people on AOL for a start); I'm still getting some e-mails today from people who only just noticed on the boards that e-mails went out last week. Check with friends who normally crew, and make sure they got their e-mail and sent it back if they wanted to crew.

I've probably got enough crew to cover things, but I always like to hedge my bets, and there's nothing worse if you want to crew to find out too late that you missed the window of opportunity.

If you know anyone who hasn't sent their e-mail in yet, or you want to volunteer but haven't done so yet, or know someone who is interested in crewing but hasn't come forward yet, then tell them to do so asap. I've got many of the e-mails back, but there are some of the usual suspects still absent - perhaps they can't crew this time round, but perhaps they didn't get the mail (most people on AOL for a start); I'm still getting some e-mails today from people who only just noticed on the boards that e-mails went out last week. Check with friends who normally crew, and make sure they got their e-mail and sent it back if they wanted to crew.

I've probably got enough crew to cover things, but I always like to hedge my bets, and there's nothing worse if you want to crew to find out too late that you missed the window of opportunity.

851276[/snapback]

I sent mine again, just in case!

Pauline XX

851276[/snapback]

i know there are a few who just arent wanting to this time round.

851276[/snapback]

i know there are a few who just arent wanting to this time round.

851502[/snapback]

That's fine - I just want to make sure no one is missed out because they didn't get the mail and didn't check the boards.

I sent mine twice, with a slight alteration and going to the right address the second time.

Just wondering if you know when you'll be finalising things and letting us know if we're crewing or not. I'm not trying to rush you I just would find it helpful to know when I'll know....er...yes. :angel:

Thanks!

PS. Oh, also I probably won't need accomodation help now, i'm taking other people with me who aren't crew type peeps so it's probably easier if I organise it myself. Sorry!

Just wondering if you know when you'll be finalising things and letting us know if we're crewing or not. I'm not trying to rush you I just would find it helpful to know when I'll know....er...yes.  :huh:

Should be working on it over the weekend, and all being well intend to let people know who is crewing come Monday.

Many thanks to crew boss Stuart for putting up with us all. He puts up with a hell of a lot, his only outlet being the roster sheet!

Three cheers for The Crew Boss!

Paul

Edited by WaterBoy

Hi Stuart,

I'm going to the con, because I'm a geek and have no life, but I decided not to crew this time. After 6 cons crewing :P

I love it, but I need to spend lots of money at this one and meet lots of guests :lol:

If I see you around I shall get you a cup of tea from Costa :P

Tara

Hi Stuart,

I'm going to the con, because I'm a geek and have no life, but I decided not to crew this time. After 6 cons crewing  :P

I love it, but I need to spend lots of money at this one and meet lots of guests  :lol:

If I see you around I shall get you a cup of tea from Costa  :P

Tara

852810[/snapback]

Can you get me one? But I don't like tea so would have to be coffee!!!

Hi Stuart,

I'm going to the con, because I'm a geek and have no life, but I decided not to crew this time. After 6 cons crewing  :P

I love it, but I need to spend lots of money at this one and meet lots of guests  :lol:

Tara

852810[/snapback]

I'm the same Stuart, but its been 5 cons in a row for me, i'll put some money towards the tea

Hi Stuart,

I'm going to the con, because I'm a geek and have no life, but I decided not to crew this time. After 6 cons crewing  :o

I love it, but I need to spend lots of money at this one and meet lots of guests  :P

If I see you around I shall get you a cup of tea from Costa  :D

Tara

852810[/snapback]

852848[/snapback]

Mines coffee milk 2 sugars :P

Tara

852810[/snapback]

852848[/snapback]

Mines coffee milk 2 sugars :uhoh:

852888[/snapback]

Latte (extra shot) with two sugars for me please - but Ben knows that :P

Hi Stuart,

I'm going to the con, because I'm a geek and have no life, but I decided not to crew this time. After 6 cons crewing  :wub:

I love it, but I need to spend lots of money at this one and meet lots of guests  ;)

If I see you around I shall get you a cup of tea from Costa  :wub:

Tara

852810[/snapback]

what about me? :o

actually, i only want tara made tea :P:wub::help: