How early is everone getting there on the Sunday?!

I dont like to think of a time right now actually.....OMG, Elijah Wood...I'm going to be fidgeting all night and morning...God! I just cant plan a time, but I reckon it'll be damn very early!! eeeeeeeeeeeek! This so unreal! M-A-D! When I saw Lij's dates come up on the homepage it kinda' hits you like a punch in the face then goes again and you don't think it's happening at all... :D:D:blink:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but its still not fair on the people who don't seen them, they could at least SOME on saturday!

I guess you mean Come on saturday? And i think you will find they are flying overnight especially to come, am i right? The fact they are still so willing to attend is worth a cheer in my books. Try flying over from america yourself then see if you feel up to a full day of signing and evening talks with no sleep.

Work commitments are work commitments unfortunately and that Junket falls under those criteria, i for one am very happy they are attending when they can, AND adding another day to their schedule, one phonecall is all i had to make, well, lordyislife did that part, to add one night to my booking, well worth it IMO.

:firedevil:

~J

Ill probably drive up there to get there at 9-9.30am that should be okay, it seemed to be enough last time and I got to see Andy three times (yeah yeah i'm greedy so what!!??) over the few days I was there. I think it will be busy, but I'm sure it wont be too bad, as long as you get a ticket everything is okay, it's really well organised so don't worry. All i'm concerned about is getting some pictures and hopefully we wont get pushed along like we did with Billy Boyd (is still sore about that). Everyone should be entitled to an equal share of it seeing as well all paid the same amount.

And Mr. HoD- learn to take a piccie my love, you RUINED my group shot with Andy *tears*

Serkette.jpg

what if u go early and get tickets for lij, sean,dom and andy in one go. r u expected to be at 4 places at once?  :lol:

No you can join queues for any guests any time after your ticket number has been called. So if they were all called at once, you could join the queues in any order & at any time through the rest of that day (but only once as your ticket will be collected when you join the queue).

Edited by Spike's dream date