GMEX room share

tiggerific

If theres anyone still after somewhere to roomshare (I noticed the first post now says theres no more room) Ive got a twin room booked, with 2 people at the moment, so if theres 1 or 2 people still after somewhere and they dont mind the floor then let me know at crippsy_99 (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk but miss out the bracketed stuff obviously.

Oh and we're there friday and saturday nights, im male, the other person in the room is female (and despite what everyone thinks, we are not married or even dating lol!) if anyone wanted to know..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all! could the peeps that are sharing in the rooms ive booked please give some idea of arrival times to manchester pretty please!

unfortunately me and mo probs wont be there till 10pm is cause we are leaving after work and dont finish till 6pm...

anyone still looking for a room as i was thinking of going now, bit of a con newb so need some guidance really. So anyone looking to book a room or with a spare bed or floor even. Will be probably there Friday-Saturday

hey you guys! GWD Laura you posted! *collapses from shock* :D:P Steve why don't you just write in your profile (email) and (msn) or add to your sig?! and why for the love of gwd do you feel the need to go (at) (dot) du think some people have foreign keyboards and @ and . don't show up?? -_- -_-

hehe!

Luv sah xx

Steve why don't you just write in your profile (email) and (msn) or add to your sig?! and why for the love of gwd do you feel the need to go (at) (dot)

Because if you write in the symbols, e.g. (at), search engines can't find the addresses, they recognise the @ symbol, so you decrease the chance of getting a load of spam heaped into your inbox.

Exactly why Jeni said :lol:

By writing (at) instead of @ it by far decreses the chances of spam bots picking up the email addy and getting spammed to death. :o:jason:

Thats why I dont mind my hotmail addy being open to the public (like on here in my user info) because I rarely if ever use it for email, so it can happily be used as my spam collector while keeping my yahoo among others slightly better off. But, at least one of my emails are up there for people who may need to get hold of me unexpectedly (though it might take a few days or weeks to see hehe :D )

Everyone knows what people mean by the (at) or (dot) so all works out good :(

...if I end up on thefloor I may well have to stay there all weekend until a jcb gets me up...

910200[/snapback]

Until Julie Caitlin Brown gets you up?

:(:D:(

912764[/snapback]

It makes a change from her knocking people down ;)

913083[/snapback]

This is very true! :P

hey all! could the peeps that are sharing in the rooms ive booked please give some idea of arrival times to manchester pretty please!

unfortunately me and mo probs wont be there till 10pm is cause we are leaving after work and dont finish till 6pm...

910638[/snapback]

I wont get there till late either as im getting a lift with those two!!!!!

:rolleyes:

910638[/snapback]

913172[/snapback]

indeed you are and you are navigating too by the way ROFL

910638[/snapback]

913172[/snapback]

913174[/snapback]

thought there would be a catch!! :angry:

910638[/snapback]

913172[/snapback]

913174[/snapback]

thought there would be a catch!! :angry:

913176[/snapback]

yeah but it will still be fun driving up in the puddle jumper :wub:

ive updated the room share costs etc

ive had people pull out of the saturday night so the cost has risen slightly for the whole weekend......

I need to know by the weekend if you anyone else is pulling out...... im not prepared to keep changing bookings for these events cause people cant make up their minds so i would be grateful if you could let me know.....

im also gonna take this opportunity to say that i dont think im gonna take the role of room booker any more because recvently ive been mucked around for various room shares (not just this one) and ive been getting very stressed out about it all.

sorry guys but enough is enough!

I will be arriving at the wonderful hour of 1:06am.

Its my brothers passing out parade (Royal Navy) on the 10th so have to get back from plymouth before getting the train and im presuming it'll be quite late, so am catching the 10:40pm train. If im getting an earlier one ill text Mo. :unsure:

If i miss that one then i wont be there until 7/8am lol

Nat xx

• 2 weeks later...

okay im now arriving saturday (for definate) so if possible could i please be taken off the room list for friday night. sorry people but it was my only option after the trains decided to hate me.

tiggerific, will get the money to you early saturday. Am i just paying for saturday now or are ye gonna make me pay for both nights?

Nat

Edited by TheSanelyInsaneCoffeGirl