Hobbit Appearance Days

showmasters

Unfortunately as it stands the Hobbits can't attend during the day Saturday. They will be at the talks Saturday evening. As Mark said earlier this is down to them being required by New Line in New York on Friday.

So if Elwood_girl was going to one of the screenings on the Saturday, there's a chance she'd see at least one of the hobbits, isn't there, David? I mean, it's not all of them, but it would be better than nowt. :blink:

Also - EG, is there any chance of changing your flight day to the Monday rather than the Sunday? :P

Edited by yeltz-lass

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately as it stands the Hobbits can't attend during the day Saturday. They will be at the talks Saturday evening. As Mark said earlier this is down to them being required by New Line in New York on Friday.

So if Elwood_girl was going to one of the screenings on the Saturday, there's a chance she'd see at least one of the hobbits, isn't there, David? I mean, it's not all of them, but it would be better than nowt. :blink:

Also - EG, is there any chance of changing your flight day to the Monday rather than the Sunday? :P

Yeltz is, of course, correct. Anyone at the LOTR talks Saturday will see one or more of the big four (Elijah, Sean, Andy, Dom)

So if Elwood_girl was going to one of the screenings on the Saturday, there's a chance she'd see at least one of the hobbits, isn't there, David? I mean, it's not all of them, but it would be better than nowt. :(

Also - EG, is there any chance of changing your flight day to the Monday rather than the Sunday? ;)

yep, but I can't go to a signing then I think...

ok I calmed down a bit, soz for that :D You guys did best!

Maybe I can go to the signing sunday morning, but does the queue start before the doors open cause it's only opening at 10 am so if I get there early I can wait there till the doors open??

can't on monday, my mum already changed the flight so we could stay 2 nights, she won't change it again

xx, me..

Edited by elwood_girl14

yep, but I can't go to a signing then I think...

ok I calmed down a bit, soz for that  ;)  You guys did best!

Maybe I can go to the signing sunday morning, but does the queue start before the doors open cause it's only opening at 10 am so if I get there early I can wait there till the doors open??

xx, me..

EG please email Mark I've discussed this with him and there may be a solution for you. Mark's email is info@showmastersonline.com

David

Edited by DavidSimons

That's coz the LOTR guys are all taking me out to dinner!!!! *nice thought* ;)

I'm really sorry to hear about you guys whose plans have been upset be the announcement. Hopefully you will get to meet the Hobbits either Sun/Mon...Fingers crossed!!!!

Just glad I booked myself into a hotel for the 4 days. At least that means we have the Fri/Sat to molest our dearest (((Sala))) again & again! :angel::o

Maybe the showmasters guy might let you meet him earlier or something...

(like, after the screening?

After the screenings is unfortunately not possible the LOTR people have an important engagement later that evening, which means they need to leave fairly promptly after the talk.

David

So the fact that they're gonna be at the screenings at all is pretty damn good, then? :P

For TishTosh :-)

yes i'm from Israel :-)

sorry i didn't respond befor wasn't at home :-)

i just realised i booket the Sun' screning.. boy was that lacky , i can only go to 1 of the filmes so i just seed the 1st day that came to maind

i knew asking for autographs on the screning is a no no :-) but can i take pictures ? ( i'm sure some one asked this befor i just can't find the place or the page- sorry)

i just realised i booket the Sun' screning.. boy was that lacky , i can only go to 1 of the filmes so i just seed the 1st day that came to maind

i knew asking for autographs on the screning is a no no :-) but can i take pictures ? ( i'm sure some one asked this befor i just can't find the place or the page- sorry)

lol thats alrite. I did wonder about your english but it has improved! Whereabouts are u from? They said that taking pictures are alright i think..But to try not to use flash too much or something..Duno :D

hey! ya are the doors definetly opening @ 10am on sunday? or earlier? maybe thats the solution for elwood_girl14. Nice your trying to sort something out for her showmasters! wots this event after the talks the hobbits are going 2 then? heehee :P

Edited by lordyislife

i just realised i booket the Sun' screning.. boy was that lacky , i can only go to 1 of the filmes  so i just seed the 1st day that came to maind

lol thats alrite. I did wonder about your english but it has improved! Whereabouts are u from? They said that taking pictures are alright i think..But to try not to use flash too much or something..Duno :unsure:

hehhehehee ..ahhh ...my writin English is bad not coz i'm from Israel ,but coz i'm a bit dislectik :-) and for that mater so is my writen Hebrow

even my speller don't understand me most of the time :/ ;)

basicly to read me you need to read phoneticly = as you hear it:-)

as for speeking ,in bouth english and hebrow ther's no problem same for understanding :-) :blink:

I leave in the Haifa arya .

I wont use flash ..well except for 2 times wheh i'll ask for a grup pic' :-)with the guys:-)))) ;):rolleyes: