Downturn

MikeDonovan

I'm counting on you to lean on SM for Levar Burton to come back!  :lol:

I'll see what I can do :lol:

845498[/snapback]

In all seriousness Stuart - I know you can have a word in the right ear (or the left one, just try and talk them into Levar replacing Gates ! ) :blink:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ?

• Showmasters Admin
*goes off to polish big red phone*

847183[/snapback]

Is it just a big red phone or is it a telephone box in which case do you have a super costume we don't know about :lol:

847185[/snapback]

Maybe :P;)

superman-mini.gif

• Showmasters Admin
How do we spot you at C8 Mr Too Tall? 

I think we will see you hanging out with the stars in a VIP area as you casually flick through the pages of a hot new Screenplay for a film Speilberg is begging you to be in.

847199[/snapback]

Yep that'll be me :D

But it's actually Mr Lucus that is asking for me. I hear he wants to make SW7: The Return of the Revenging Wookie :vader:

Or just look out for the REALLY tall guy in a wookie t-shirt, and that'll probably be me ;)

• Showmasters Admin
But what if Peter Mayhew comes to visit? Everyone will think he's you  :D

847205[/snapback]

OK I'll be the REALLY tall 31 year old guy in a wookie t-shirt :vader:

Edited by Too Tall

Is there a downturn? I'm not sure - I'm selective in the events I go to, though I've been to each Collectormania since no. 3 - Paul McGann was a great guest. One problem with the MK event is that certain guests only attend for one day and if there are various people you want to meet but can only go for one day then you're stumped. I'd like to see people who were at the London show turn up in MK - the London shows always clash with me getting roles in theatre productions so I've missed out on various people I wanted to see. With the current guest list for Collectormania I'm undecided about attending - I want to meet Nana Visitor, but if the Dr Who guests are only there on the Sunday then at the moment it isn't worth me going as I have a ticket for a concert in Bristol that night. More Trek guests who I've not met before would persuade me to come to Collectormania 8!

All the more reason to have a Collectormania in Manchester .... its been years since we last had a bomb.

846193[/snapback]

No one has EVER blown up Milton Keynes!! :unsure: (as far as I'm aware.... and you think I'd know... as I live there!).

847213[/snapback]

would think that mk is a much safer place than a city(manchester).I expect a lot of people in the world have no idea where mk is, so unlikely to bomb it. A lot of people is this country don't know where mk is,and if they do they think mk consists of only concrete cows.I have lived here for 10 years and feel quite safe, so I think the stars should feel safe too.

All the more reason to have a Collectormania in Manchester .... its been years since we last had a bomb.

846193[/snapback]

No one has EVER blown up Milton Keynes!! :D (as far as I'm aware.... and you think I'd know... as I live there!).

847213[/snapback]

would think that mk is a much safer place than a city(manchester).I expect a lot of people in the world have no idea where mk is, so unlikely to bomb it. A lot of people is this country don't know where mk is,and if they do they think mk consists of only concrete cows.I have lived here for 10 years and feel quite safe, so I think the stars should feel safe too.

847311[/snapback]

From what I've seen in other threads some people don't know where Manchester is either oh and we did have cow parade for 3 months so I guess Manchester and MK aren't that different. :P