Mark Hamill

Skylover

theres a rumor about Hamill not coming in England cause the event organisers here dont want to pay him his big fee or dont want to have a guest asking for more than 25/30£ per auto

but since Buzz Aldrin will be around 100£ at ur event, why not having Hamill too?

Im sure he would be even more popular :lol: what do u think?

:rolleyes:

I have heard many rumours on this. Theres always a buzz that surprise guests will be Hamill but then there is always that rumour that because he may charge a lot of money then many are reluctant to book him.

As his autograph from private signings you can order can set you back £100 or more sometimes I for one would be more than happy to pay £30 even £50 to meet Hamill and get an autograph and Im sure that many other Star Wars fans would too. I hope one day he will come over, you never know.

I have heard many rumours on this. Theres always a buzz that surprise guests will be Hamill but then there is always that rumour that because he may charge a lot of money then many are reluctant to book him.

As his autograph from private signings you can order can set you back £100 or more sometimes I for one would be more than happy to pay £30 even £50 to meet Hamill and get an autograph and Im sure that many other Star Wars fans would too. I hope one day he will come over, you never know.

Me too, but he must also bring Frank oz with him! :P

I reckon he wouldn't be more than £50.

The only two people who i would pay more than £50 for an auotgraph is Ian McDiarmid and Harrison Ford.

I would pay up to £50 for Hamil, Frank Oz and Samual L Jackson

Up to £30 for Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, Christopher Lee, Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman

And up to £25 for Silas Carson, Jimmy Smitts and Anthony Daniels

I reckon he wouldn't be more than £50.

The only two people who i would pay more than £50 for an auotgraph is Ian McDiarmid and Harrison Ford.

I would pay up to £50 for Hamil, Frank Oz and Samual L Jackson

Up to £30 for Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, Christopher Lee, Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman

And up to £25 for Silas Carson, Jimmy Smitts and Anthony Daniels

I know what youre saying. but you know a lot of these people would charge more probably when you consider that guests like Adrian Paul can get away with the £20 charge.

Edited by jonathan

Met him at a show in America earlier this year, he was charging equivalent of £35 - £40 from memory.

He was a really nice guy though, did a great talk, really friendly and chatty at the auto and photo sessions as well.

Aww i really want him to do a uk con now, I would defintly play £50 for him considering he is the main character from the original trilogy, i think the mk collectormania has a better chance of getting him because he's intreasted

in attendance levels and its located in a shopping centre so passing people will try to meet him, many people would que in the small hours to meet him. I know i would

yeah he'd have to do a talk, cant remember carrie or billy doing one.

Did you get his auto? do you know if he signs "luke skywalker"

cheers

It was on a picture of him as Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi and he personalised it to me, then put Forcefully Yours ,Mark Hamill.

I don't remember there being a restriction, but I do know at the time there was some debate on whether he would personalise or not.

Met him at a show in America earlier this year,  he was charging equivalent of ?35 - ?40 from memory.

He was a really nice guy though, did a great talk, really friendly and chatty at the auto and photo sessions as well.

842323[/snapback]

:D I too was at that show, and had a photo op just to meet him, and can confirm he is a great guy and would be a good guest, his auto I am sure would be no more than £35.00

carrie has a very hectic schedule being a writer as well as an actress

Harrison hasn't done a signing convention since the late 70's

Hamill well don't know why he doesnt

the problem is that he costs too much to bring over here, accomodation etc. he was offered the chance at C6 but was too expensive.