NEW GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - DAVID NAUGHTON

showmasters

Cool, He was in Amityville- A New Generation too.

This saves me from forking out for tickets to that horror con later in the year...

Just one question......Of ALL the names we asked for on the "Guests you want" page and I mean ALL the names... (Including Sam J Jones and the like) Not one person...not one single person said that they would like to meet David Naughton!!

Just thought I'd bring it up

That film scared the living s--t outta me when I was about 13! I'd jump at the slightest noise outside my window at night. THAT howling is one of the most terrifying sounds ever!

And a young Rik Mayall can be seen playing chess with Brian Glover in the Slaughtered Lamb...proper Billy Bob/Hicksville/Deliverance moment when everything stops when the two Yanks walk in...

And David Naughton got to do a naked naughty scene with Jenny Agutter in her prime...a backside to rival Kylie's! Lucky man!

Hmm....better watch in case he has hair on his palms....

GREAT GUEST!!!

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

:firedevil:

i watched a little bit when i was younger and i never saw the rest cause i was scared out of my mind, and i never have to this day! but i did see the sequel which was less scary

An American Werewolf In Paris was hilarious! Not sure if that was intentional - but I was howling with laughter at that! Brilliant! :D

YES YES YES!!! i am so pleased as a horror fan with this announcement, david was supposed to be at another con next month but it just got cancelled, i am so pleased now that i still get to meet David. American werewolf in london is an absoloute classic, those who have never seen it really really should, and do not be put off by the not so great sequel.

Thankyou so much showmasters.

not one single person said that they would like to meet David Naughton!!

i would have suggested david but he has been announced for anoter uk con for the last 6 months so i thought it would be pointless requesting david as i would have met him the week before c4. but that event has been posponed.

i am so happy :angry: