London Meet Challanges

vamps!

It would seem that some of you are getting more than a little impatient for the London Meet taking place next month in erm London LOL.

So to help past the time and keep some of you out of mischief I have decided to come up with some challenges for you.

These challenges must be completed by Sunday 14th August 2005 (thats a week before the meet - in case you hadn't guessed)

Now, some of these challenges will involve you having to send me weird and wonderful things through the post - this only applies if you are a friend on my live journal and know my address. For those not on my lj, your challenges should be presented either on the forum or through email, or through any other device of my choosing.

Those who register for a challenge MUST be attending the meet on the 20 August 2005. On the day of the meet you will each be presented with a sealed envelope. In this envelope there will be one of two things, here goes.......

If you accepted your challenge (gracefully might I add) and completed it to my satisfaction, you will be rewarded a prize for your hard work. If however you fail your task, you will be presented with a dare. These dares must be carried out at the Meet and evidence of this dare should be presented to me, either through a phonecall or through photographs.

Those who do not complete their challenges OR dares will be severly punished by me when I catch up with you.

Now as I said these envelopes will be given to you by a person of my choice, as already stated these envelopes will be sealed in a tamperproof way - so that no one can be accused of cheating and swapping things around. Each envelope will clearly state your FORUM name!

Also be warned should you be given a dare they will be designed in such a way so as to cause you embarrassment (ok mild embarrassment).

Now register your name and let the forum games commence!!!!

Ps on second thoughts if you would still like a challenge but are not attending a meet, then register your name here and I will set you one.

Pps Each person registering, will have an individual post on this thread detailing their challenge.

Vamps

xXx

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in! even tho i cant be there as i have a wedding to go to!!!!

(love to the lil monsters too Vamps!!!)

Jody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Betrayed Deagol

Congratulations on being the first to register for a challenge are you nuts or something??

Ok as your pregnant I am not going to make it incredibly hard for you - fairs fair - well she has a bun in the oven, she has to be careful!!!!

However I have now considered what your challenge is......

Judging on your past posts it would seem that you are a creative young lady and you once promised me something and yet failed to deliver upon that promise.

Your challenge is to now meet that promise and make me one of the bloody bracelets with my name on it!!! Yes you know the ones, I must have been waiting for over a year now LOL.

Obviously you are going to have to send it to me and as I know you I will email you my address. If it has been created to the highest standard that I would expect from a creative person I will reward you accordingly.

IF however it falls below my standards you will incure a dare!!!!!!

Do you accept your challenge???

Dear Little Miss Idiot,

I hope you will not live up to your name and fail this task!!!!

Your task comes in two parts, the first part you already know. But to remind you, you are going to send me something through the post, a surprise. Normally I do not like surprises, but I am prepared (dreading LOL) to allow myself to be surprised just this once.

The surprise can be of your choosing, but it must entertain me!! you already know my address!!!

The second part of your task is to make me a calander for 2006 - yes I know its early but one must always be prepared for events next year. This calander must contain pictures of Bono or U2 as a band. It must contain dates for ALL major Showmaster events and at least ten forum members birthdays. Pictures can be colour or black and white. In addition each month has to be decorated in such a way that it relates to the season that month falls in, that also includes the picture.

For example, December falls within the winter season, you are looking for a wintery picture of Bono or U2 and it must also be decorated with a winter theme.

Your challenge must be met by 14 August 2005, should you pass you will be rewarded, should you fail, you will be made to face my dare, warning though its not a nice dare!!!

Do you accept your challenge?

Dear Little Miss Idiot,

Your task comes in two parts, the first part you already know. But to remind you, you are going to send me something through the post, a surprise. Normally I do not like surprises, but I am prepared (dreading LOL) to allow myself to be surprised just this once.

The surprise can be of your choosing, but it must entertain me!! you already know my address!!!

The second part of your task is to make me a calander for 2006 - yes I know its early but one must always be prepared for events next year. This calander must contain pictures of Bono or U2 as a band. It must contain dates for ALL major Showmaster events and at least ten forum members birthdays. Pictures can be colour or black and white. In addition each month has to be decorated in such a way that it relates to the season that month falls in, that also includes the picture.

For example, December falls within the winter season, you are looking for a wintery picture of Bono or U2 and it must also be decorated with a winter theme.

Your challenge must be met by 14 August 2005, should you pass you will be rewarded, should you fail, you will be made to face my dare, warning though its not a nice dare!!!

:headscratch:

Bloody hell that's a challenge and a half!

But I accept. So if I pass do I get to drag you to London and give you a dare lol! It would involve shots and drunkeness.

Ditto :headscratch:

Dear Sporty Si,

I trust you will live up to your name!!!!

You seem a sporty kind of guy and as such your challenge will be sport related!!!

Your challenge must be completed on 30 July 2005 at the Willen Lake Meet.

Here is your challenge:

You must select two sports (your choice) and then persuade as many forum members attending the meet to take part in these two sports. The more who join in, the more likely you are to win your prize. You will be closely watched by a person of my chooing to ensure that you meet your challenge. In other words you have to get as many people up and excercised as you possibly can.

Should you pass your challenge you will be rightly rewarded, if you fail, you will be faced with a dare worst than a missed sudden death penalty.

Dear Little Miss Idiot,

Your task comes in two parts, the first part you already know.  But to remind you, you are going to send me something through the post, a surprise.  Normally I do not like surprises, but I am prepared (dreading LOL) to allow myself to be surprised just this once.

The surprise can be of your choosing, but it must entertain me!!  you already know my address!!!

The second part of your task is to make me a calander for 2006 - yes I know its early but one must always be prepared for events next year.  This calander must contain pictures of Bono or U2 as a band.  It must contain dates for ALL major Showmaster events and at least ten forum members birthdays.  Pictures can be colour or black and white.  In addition each month has to be decorated in such a way that it relates to the season that month falls in, that also includes the picture.

:headscratch:

Bloody hell that's a challenge and a half!

But I accept. So if I pass do I get to drag you to London and give you a dare lol! It would involve shots and drunkeness.

If you fail the dare will be of my choosing!!! :lol:

I WANT ONE!

Sarah!!!!!!!

You are an absolute fecking nutter and its only right that your challenge should meet your personality as well.

This challenge can be completed at any time you please, however it must be completed no later than 14 August 2005.

Your challenge is as follows:

I want you to obtain a pair of sunglasses (a pair of cheap ones will do), I then want you to adapt these sunglasses to look absolutely bonkers, think of Timmy mallet and you will get where I am coming from. They must be colourful and the must stand out, remember these are unique crazy girl sunglasses.

The hard bit is that you must wear them in public for one day, maybe at the Willen Lake Meet. Whatever day you choose I want to see photographs as proof that you have met your challenge.

Again like with everyone else, if you pass your task and make me laugh with your new shades you will be rewarded, however if you fail..................... embarressed will be your middle name forever more and a day!!!!!!

Edited by vamps!

Ditto :o

Dear Sporty Si,

You seem a sporty kind of guy and as such your challenge will be sport related!!!

Here is your challenge:

You must select two sports (your choice) and then persuade as many forum members attending the meet to take part in these two sports. The more who join in, the more likely you are to win your prize. You will be closely watched by a person of my chooing to ensure that you meet your challenge. In other words you have to get as many people up and excercised as you possibly can.

Should you pass your challenge you will be rightly rewarded, if you fail, you will be faced with a dare worst than a missed sudden death penalty.

Yes Vamps! I'll get thinking ;)

Oh my god. Y'know what, i threw my old sunnies out last f***ing week! ;)

Dammit! I'm not going to Willen! *thinks*

Can i swap with Elanor? ;):o

LOL how typical you throwing your shades away. Not to worry, the changes you make need not be permanent ones, you can just use celletape.

Oh and no you can't swap, these challenges are given to you and you alone!! It has been designed for you!!!!

Ditto :o

Dear Sporty Si,

Here is your challenge:

Yes Vamps! I'll get thinking ;)

I look forward to seeing your results!!!!

Can i swap with Elanor? ;) :o

LOL how typical you throwing your shades away. Not to worry, the changes you make need not be permanent ones, you can just use celletape.

Oh and no you can't swap, these challenges are given to you and you alone!! It has been designed for you!!!!

Phew, aint no way I'm making a bosom of myself all day.

Can i swap with Elanor? ;) :o

They were truly s***! I'm sure dad has some old ones lying around!

I could do it in Crete? Then you'll get a good view as well as silly sunglasses. There wont be loads of people around thouuuugh!

Grr, I'll go to bedford or something, haha!

Oh my god. Y'know what, i threw my old sunnies out last f***ing week! :lol:

Can i swap with Elanor? :P :D

I could do it in Crete? Then you'll get a good view as well as silly sunglasses. There wont be loads of people around thouuuugh!

iv got couple of old pairs of crap sunglasses lyin about you can have if you want. duno if im allowed to help tho :unsure:

Oh my god. Y'know what, i threw my old sunnies out last f***ing week! :lol:

Can i swap with Elanor? :P :D

iv got couple of old pairs of crap sunglasses lyin about you can have if you want. duno if im allowed to help tho :unsure:

*cough* YEAY! Send em to me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! ;)