How do you feel about your investment  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about your investment

• All round fantastic
    • Handy for queue jumping guests
    • Handy for queue jumping talks
    • Liked the goody bags
    • What a steaming pile of Admiral Bear

I'll report more when I get home, but the GBs were just OK.

SW badge and pencil sharpener

Buffy collectors cards

LOTR lithos

ASH (Buffy) Collector's plate

ROTS Stickerbook

more badges

COA from some LOTR thing (absent)

SW Goody bag was autos only

Chris Parsons

Femi Taylor

Jake Lloyd

Ray Park

Phil Brown (pre-print)

and two others that won't come to me !

It only really helped me queuejump with Adam Baldwin (Hi TT) and Ron Perlman :lol: as well as the Barrowman talk ! Only "used" crewmember to ask about Kilmer, but that didn't need a gold pass.....

All in all, definitely NOT worth 200 lids. The equivalent Autographica package wipes the floor with it !

With more (and better) guests, the jumping would prove useful :P and if it included 1 or 2 live autos, it would be better value - and I might buy a second auto as a result .....

Buffy collectors cards

LOTR lithos

ROTS Stickerbook

more badges

Chris Parsons

Femi Taylor

Jake Lloyd

Ray Park

Phil Brown (pre-print)

It only really helped me queuejump with Adam Baldwin (Hi TT) and Ron Perlman :lol: as well as the Barrowman talk ! Only "used" crewmember to ask about Kilmer, but that didn't need a gold pass.....

All in all, definitely NOT worth 200 lids. The equivalent Autographica package wipes the floor with it !

With more (and better) guests, the jumping would prove useful :D and if it included 1 or 2 live autos, it would be better value - and I might buy a second auto as a result .....

Did you get the 20th century goodie bag

Buffy collectors cards

LOTR lithos

ROTS Stickerbook

more badges

Chris Parsons

Femi Taylor

Jake Lloyd

Ray Park

Phil Brown (pre-print)

With more (and better) guests, the jumping would prove useful :D and if it included 1 or 2 live autos, it would be better value - and I might buy a second auto as a result .....

Did you wear the SW badge on the day?

Buffy collectors cards

LOTR lithos

ROTS Stickerbook

more badges

Chris Parsons

Femi Taylor

Jake Lloyd

Ray Park

Phil Brown (pre-print)

It only really helped me queuejump with Adam Baldwin (Hi TT) and Ron Perlman  :D as well as the Barrowman talk ! Only "used" crewmember to ask about Kilmer, but that didn't need a gold pass.....

With more (and better) guests, the jumping would prove useful  :D and if it included 1 or 2 live autos, it would be better value - and I might buy a second auto as a result .....

Nooooooooo ?

Buffy collectors cards

LOTR lithos

ROTS Stickerbook

more badges

Chris Parsons

Femi Taylor

Jake Lloyd

Ray Park

Phil Brown (pre-print)

It only really helped me queuejump with Adam Baldwin (Hi TT) and Ron Perlman   :uhoh: as well as the Barrowman talk ! Only "used" crewmember to ask about Kilmer, but that didn't need a gold pass.....

With more (and better) guests, the jumping would prove useful  :huh: and if it included 1 or 2 live autos, it would be better value - and I might buy a second auto as a result .....

Nooooooooo ?

Get in touch with SM mid week (out of office til then) and hopefully they send through to you they did arrive late on Saturday about 11. Fingers Crossed for ya

Personally I found the gold pass was well worth having. I was able to go to the door at 5 to 9 on the saturday and be one of the first in and was able to see all the big guests as one of the first 50 to 100 people before they started saying no posed photos or started rushing you through. Having been about 30 rows back and not able to see much at the Watchers talk in C7 I have to say being at the front made a world of difference to my enjoyment of the talks and having the gold ticket I was able to go to far more than I would have been able to if waiting for my ticket number to come up. I am definately going to get one for Collectormania 8 simply because it means you can structure your convention and plan your day far more easily.

Phil Brown (pre-print)

That was not a pre-print. Jason had a quantity signed at the Dutch Starcon some years ago. So don't throw it away because it's the rarest item in there.

Well it bloody looks like a pre-print ! there's no contrasts to the sheen of the pen and the photo. I'll have a closer look before I put it on ebay. Sorry, I meant .... put it in a frame !! :lol::unsure:

Phil Brown (pre-print)

That was not a pre-print. Jason had a quantity signed at the Dutch Starcon some years ago. So don't throw it away because it's the rarest item in there.

I'm sorry, but the rules of this forum are quite clear : there will be no mentioning of other shows.

We therefore have no other choice but to ask you, Showmasters, to refrain from posting on this forum ! Thank you. :lol::angry:

Phil Brown (pre-print)

I'm sorry, but the rules of this forum are quite clear : there will be no mentioning of other shows.

We therefore have no other choice but to ask you, Showmasters, to refrain from posting on this forum ! Thank you. :lol::angry:

Thats funny :lol::lol::D