Go on, what did your mum do to Sean Astin?

betrayed-deagol

my mum went to have her photo taken with him and fell face first on his lap instead!! B) He was sooo gracious about it that he helped her up, put her hand on his thigh and then hugged her for about ten minutes until she had got over the shock :P and could have her photo taken with a little bit of dignity!!!! B) hee heee heeee!!!

(Xtina has a great story of what her mum did to Sean whilst he was filming Memphis belle as well, so bug her to tell you all about it!!!) ;)

my mum went to have her photo taken with him and fell face first on his lap instead!! :D He was sooo gracious about it that he helped her up, put her hand on his thigh and then hugged her for about ten minutes until she had got over the shock :P and could have her photo taken with a little bit of dignity!!!! :rolleyes: hee heee heeee!!!

God bless her lol

*chuckles* bless my Mother.. here is my story...

My Mum used to be a barmaid in a pub in the town where I live. At the time, I was only little, and Memphis Belle was being filmed not far from here. The whole cast/crew stayed here (which is cool hehe) and one night they went into the pub where my Mum works. My Mum told me the story a fair few years ago, that she asked one of the actors for ID. Which I found hillarious! Until...

...fast forward a few years. At the age of 17 I was sat watching Memphis Belle and Sean came on screen.. when Mum suddenly goes "That's the guy that I ID'd in The Fishermans"

Cue my face... :lol: "Mum... PLEASE tell me you didn't ask Sean Astin for ID...."

Yes. She did. My mother thought Sean wasn't old enough to drink and asked him for ID. Shocking I know! And some other guy (she can't remember who) said to her "Don't you know who he is?!" and apparently Sean found the whole situation really funny, and then my Mum said "I couldn't care less who he is, he doesn't look old enough to drink"

*chuckles* god bless her!

*chuckles* bless my Mother.. here is my story...

My Mum used to be a barmaid in a pub in the town where I live. At the time, I was only little, and Memphis Belle was being filmed not far from here. The whole cast/crew stayed here (which is cool hehe) and one night they went into the pub where my Mum works. My Mum told me the story a fair few years ago, that she asked one of the actors for ID. Which I found hillarious! Until...

...fast forward a few years. At the age of 17 I was sat watching Memphis Belle and Sean came on screen.. when Mum suddenly goes "That's the guy that I ID'd in The Fishermans"

Cue my face...  :angry: "Mum... PLEASE tell me you didn't ask Sean Astin for ID...."

Yes. She did. My mother thought Sean wasn't old enough to drink and asked him for ID. Shocking I know! And some other guy (she can't remember who) said to her "Don't you know who he is?!" and apparently Sean found the whole situation really funny, and then my Mum said "I couldn't care less who he is, he doesn't look old enough to drink"

*chuckles* god bless her!

hey stina!!!!

*huggles* for you and mum!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EDIT: this is Jody; i just forgot to change it from Matt's name to mine, whoops!!!!!

Edited by Shaggy