Aaaaarrrggghhhh!

I had a wery scary nightmare last night, it was about LFCC and it was such a catastrophy there were myself and 2 more people and the actors were sleeping because it wasnt anything to do,i just hope that this one gonna be a hit because i would like to travel to your lovely country in November for the show just like i did last year,see ya all then.....hopefully :(

I had a nightmare about the convention too last night.

I had picked up a double sided photo of general grievous and he signed the side i didnt want signed and didnt put "General Greivous" on it like he had done with everyone else.

Then in the talk he told someone off for talking and made the person apolagize by saying "Sorry sir" :(

I had a dream last night as well. It involved Jeri Ryan, Amanda Tapping, and Terry Farrell, a large bunch of grapes, some ice cubes, and a tub of baby oil :huh:

You edited that post, meaning you cut some of the gritty details... you swine!

:D

• Showmasters Admin
I had a dream last night as well. It involved Jeri Ryan, Amanda Tapping, and Terry Farrell, a large bunch of grapes, some ice cubes, and a tub of baby oil :D

You stole my dream :huh: GIVE IT BACK!!!!! :D;)

I had a dream last night as well. It involved Jeri Ryan, Amanda Tapping, and Terry Farrell, a large bunch of grapes, some ice cubes, and a tub of baby oil  :D

You stole my dream :D GIVE IT BACK!!!!! :lol::lol:

Oh no! I'm keeping it for myself!!! :huh: + :D + ;) + B) = :D

;)

Edited by MikeDonovan

I had a dream last night as well. It involved Jeri Ryan, Amanda Tapping, and Terry Farrell, a large bunch of grapes, some ice cubes, and a tub of baby oil  :D

You stole my dream ;) GIVE IT BACK!!!!! :lol::lol:

Oh no! I'm keeping it for myself!!! :lol: + :P + :lol: + B) = :D

;)

Lolz!!! :lol:

Talkin' about dreams....

I had a dream 2 nights ago: I was in the USA in a mall and its was War of the Worlds! For Real! There were Aliens (from the movie Alien that is) but they were eaten by Predators!!! People were recruited by the invaders and they had guns!

I got a gun too; from a store somewehere in the mall to fight AGAINST the invaders!.....everyone was running wild!

But then it turned out that I had gone back some 20 years in time.....and I met David Bowie in a bookstore! He had his Labyrinth wig on!

Which surprised me, because Labyrinth came out in 1986....and it was 1985!!

I took a book from the shelves: the Dark Crystal and showed it to him, because I knew he was going to star in another Jim Henson flick!

Then I thought about my vintage Aladdin Sane vinyl LP from 1973, which I had with me!

Luckily, he signed it for me.....

Serious: This was really my dream! What do you guys think?

Edited by theThinWhiteDuke

Talkin' about dreams....

I had a dream 2 nights ago: I was in the USA in a mall and its was War of the Worlds! For Real! There were Aliens (from the movie Alien that is) but they were eaten by Predators!!! People were recruited by the invaders and they had guns!

I got a gun too; from a store somewehere in the mall to fight AGAINST the invaders!.....everyone was running wild!

But then it turned out that I had gone back some 20 years in time.....and I met David Bowie in a bookstore! He had his Labyrinth wig on!

I took a book from the shelves: the Dark Crystal and showed it to him, because I knew he was going to star in another Jim Henson flick!

Then I thought about my vintage Aladdin Sane vinyl LP from 1973, which I had with me!

Hmmmm,sounds Twin Peaksish to me :D

Talkin' about dreams....

Hmmmm,sounds Twin Peaksish to me :D

Serious: Twin Peaks is my all-time fav TV-show!

I'm watching season 2 now...(again)

Does this dream have some kind of message? (like in Twin Peaks)

Talkin' about dreams....

Hmmmm,sounds Twin Peaksish to me :wub:

I love it too,Season 2 has not been released in sweden yet :D Maybe it is some kind of message you didnt see the dwarf hu? It would be cool with a TP reunion what do you say about that one?

Talkin' about dreams....

Hmmmm,sounds Twin Peaksish to me :P

I love it too,Season 2 has not been released in sweden yet B) Maybe it is some kind of message you didnt see the dwarf hu? It would be cool with a TP reunion what do you say about that one?

Season 2 hasn't been released....anywhere!

I'm watching the Laserdisc transfers :P

Didn't see the dancing dwarf by the way.....could it be the amount of doughnuts I've been eating the last 2 weeks? :D

A Twin Peaks reunion.....I made a thread about that 1-2 weeks ago.

Would be awesome!

Talkin' about dreams....

Hmmmm,sounds Twin Peaksish to me :P

I love it too,Season 2 has not been released in sweden yet :D Maybe it is some kind of message you didnt see the dwarf hu? It would be cool with a TP reunion what do you say about that one?

Season 2 hasn't been released....anywhere!

I'm watching the Laserdisc transfers ;)

Didn't see the dancing dwarf by the way.....could it be the amount of doughnuts I've been eating the last 2 weeks? :P

A Twin Peaks reunion.....I made a thread about that 1-2 weeks ago.

Would be awesome!

Mmmmmm,donuts B);)

and a cup of 'damn fine' coffee.....

8:45PM Diane, and I'm posting in a thread about Twin Peaks where a swedish guy just told me about a strange dream.....is this another clue that could lead to the origins of the death of Laura Palmer? :angry:

(Ok, I'll switch my Dale Cooper mode off)

Cooper! They found Gerard,down at the waterfall! :lol: Just watched that episode :lol:

Does this dream have some kind of message?

All of you are encountering peculiar dreams, often with convention-related imagery and themes, the result of which obviously seems to be confusion and concern.

However, these are perfectly normal dreams which are a result of angsiety surrounding the event next week.

Even this "twin peaks" styled dream is simply a compiled, revamped, over-dramatised pictation of what is on your mind (the LFCC, of course).

Honestly, they are all perfectly normal, and perfectly healthy dreams. Nothing to be worried about.

They should go away once the LFCC is over.

I hope this helps! :D

Ps. Dudes, (and I hate to be an advert, but...) there's a thread for this in the General Chat section, you know! :D

Edited by Cher2a

All of you are encountering peculiar dreams, often with convention-related imagery and themes, the result of which obviously seems to be confusion and concern.

However, these are perfectly normal dreams which are a result of angsiety surrounding the event next week.

Even this "twin peaks" styled dream is simply a compiled, revamped, over-dramatised pictation of what is on your mind (the LFCC, of course).

Honestly, they are all perfectly normal, and perfectly healthy dreams. Nothing to be worried about.

I hope this helps! :D

Ps. Dudes, (and I hate to be an advert, but...) there's a thread for this in the General Chat section, you know! :P

I damn hope your right about that :D

I hope this helps! :P

Ps. Dudes, (and I hate to be an advert, but...) there's a thread for this in the General Chat section, you know! :P

I damn hope your right about that :huh:

Well if you aren't sure, I could analyse it properly for you, but that is my 'proffetional' opinion as a Dream Scaper. Although if you want it anaylsed, I suggest you use my thread (again, really sorry for the advertisement!!!) because there is a que of people with dreams that they would like anaylsed, and my policy is first-come-first-served based, as well as the fact that I wouldn't want to analyse your dream in here - people are more likely to read it (my dream analysises are usually deep...), if you understand what I mean. Sorry for any inconveniences that I may have caused. I honestly think that it's simply a result of the LFCC, though. If it goes on afterwards, or something similar, then your mind is telling you something... I hope that you understand, and that this helps a little, anyways.