The Forum Family House... II

Sporty_Si

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 28 is "OOOHHH I COULD SO PLAY INTERNATIONAL" Where'd you drop the points eh? EH!?

I could be an international player :unsure:

You dont drop points in areas. Its just an overall score.

It was after the end of the season and I hadn't played for ages. I totally wiped someone out too, nowhere near the ball so that didn't help!

How about we talk about... Britains future in regards to producing renewable energy, for example nuclear power, the possible effects this may have and the views of the public in relation to everything...?

Just a thought :D

You sound like Jog in our life prep lessons when sir when everyone else tries to talk about.. Gummy bears.

:(

i was involved in a proper proper political chat with Marin and Whatever his name is future president yesterday. Me and Jog were just like.... :o Getting his view on EVERYTHING. VOTE BOUTALL! ^_^

How about we talk about... Britains future in regards to producing renewable energy, for example nuclear power, the possible effects this may have and the views of the public in relation to everything...?

windmills. there should be more

OOH OOH In America on the way from the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas (which was a reeeeally long 8 hour drive btw lol) there's FIELDS AND FIIEEEELDS of them super-duper-cool windmills that you get electricity from.

They're EVERYWHERE and they actually looked really bootiful!!

Then you see one that's dieded coz the windmill bit has fallen off and you become sad. Aww. :(^_^