The unoriginal title of...."im new!"

jaymalfoy

hiya everyone! i just got told about collectormania from Suzi, aka

DracosB!tch, so thanks for that Suzi! And hello! Hi to everyone, my names Jay, 17 from the northeast of england and i might come to the other collectormania, you know not the october one but the may one? if Tom Feltons there then so am i! hehe i know im older than him (ssh!) but i fancy the character Draco Malfoy totally, so i might visit all the way from up here, if its a good crack. so just hiya really.

jaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! hello!!!!!

wooooo - aww thanks for the mention hun!!! and hope you can make it to collectormania some time!!! its great!!!

we're great too!!! as david sed yesterday at the meet up - 'we look like we are on day release from a loony bin' im sure thats reassuring!!! :D

thanks for the nice replies - and dont worry, there isnt much sanity for me to leave at the door anyway. so wot kind of people am i talking to here? like minded teenagers, namely girls, going to collectormania? just tryin to get a sort of idea what sort of a collection of people go to these meetings! at the moment im guessing that its mostly teenage girls like me?

yea and on the same point how old was the oldest? cos im 17! oh no hang on ive just got it, sorry the only other board i ever went on was a tom felton one - isnt that right suzi hehe - and im used to 10 year olds fancying the lad and thats about the age limit really - no offence to anyone who went on those boards cos, i mean, i did too! but i see now! i geddit! ok ill shut up now.