George Lazenby for LFACC

dufresne

I reckon you're right - the evidence is certainly compelling. Presumably he is going to be Sunday only though? :wub: Let's wait and see. Could this be part of a major James Bond reunion I wonder?? :angry:

God that would be fantastic ! But with no movie in production and no actual “Bond” as yet, I don’t see it being a reunion. They tend to have reunions for a reason – new series of Dr Who, Alien Versus Predator, Blake’s Seven DVD release ? I suppose the Red Dwarf one at L1 was an exception …….

The store signing is Friday only, so couldn't he do EC both days ?? He is in the UK this very weekend, and is doing several events in different locations, so I am sure the store signing on 24th June can’t be a one off ?

Come on SMs. You are slow to announce cancellations when there is speculation – at least confirm guests under similar circumstances !!

Also worth noting that SMs responded to every email I sent about gold passes, and always within a couple of hours (well they were getting £200 off me :D) HOWEVER, I emailed asking about George over 24 hours ago, and NOTHING – strangely silent !

George Lazenby is coming to LFACC !

I reckon you're right - the evidence is certainly compelling. Presumably he is going to be Sunday only though?  :wub: Let's wait and see. Could this be part of a major James Bond reunion I wonder?? :angry:

God that would be fantastic ! But with no movie in production and no actual “Bond” as yet, I don’t see it being a reunion. They tend to have reunions for a reason – new series of Dr Who, Alien Versus Predator, Blake’s Seven DVD release ? I suppose the Red Dwarf one at L1 was an exception …….

The store signing is Friday only, so couldn't he do EC both days ?? He is in the UK this very weekend, and is doing several events in different locations, so I am sure the store signing on 24th June can’t be a one off ?

Come on SMs. You are slow to announce cancellations when there is speculation – at least confirm guests under similar circumstances !!

Also worth noting that SMs responded to every email I sent about gold passes, and always within a couple of hours (well they were getting £200 off me :blink:) HOWEVER, I emailed asking about George over 24 hours ago, and NOTHING – strangely silent !

George is actually doing this store signing on the 25th I'm afraid according to their website (unless we're thinking of two different stores?) - I won't link to it again after what happened last time :D , but I'm sure you'll know where to look. That's why I was thinking he could do the Sunday at LFACC....

Perhaps it's going to be a mini-reunion then.... Diana Rigg perhaps?

Edited by MikeDonovan

I reckon you're right - the evidence is certainly compelling. Presumably he is going to be Sunday only though?  :unsure: Let's wait and see. Could this be part of a major James Bond reunion I wonder?? :wub:

Also worth noting that SMs responded to every email I sent about gold passes, and always within a couple of hours (well they were getting £200 off me :P) HOWEVER, I emailed asking about George over 24 hours ago, and NOTHING – strangely silent !

George is actually doing this store signing on the 25th I'm afraid according to their website (unless we're thinking of two different stores?) - I won't link to it again after what happened last time :pyth: , but I'm sure you'll know where to look. That's why I was thinking he could do the Sunday at LFACC....

Perhaps it's going to be a mini-reunion then.... Diana Rigg perhaps?

My bad ! The info site I was getting it from listed “Friday 25th June” which is just wrong, but it’s better for me ! I was going to fly in earlier on the Friday to go to Soho, but now I can just nip out of Earl’s court and up the underground J

My expectation glands are all 'tingly' and firm like a Romanian Goat...

I could actually give a s*** about this event, now.

:wub:

I didn't have you down as a Bond fan Porky ?

I am... to the point of mild obsession.

:unsure:

I'm going to be meetig George Lazenby this saturday at the Pinewood event which should be great as i get to be shown around Pinewood and see where the Bond films was made. ^_^

Also i spoke to showmasters a while ago and they said they are planning a Bond Reunion so lets hope it happens.

Also i spoke to showmasters a while ago and they said they are planning a Bond Reunion so lets hope it happens.

Get in !!!! Any idea when, or what calibre of guests ? What did they say ??

Enjoy Pinewood BTW - ask George about EC won't you ? ^_^

Edited by dufresne

My bad ! The info site I was getting it from listed “Friday 25th June” which is just wrong, but it’s better for me ! I was going to fly in earlier on the Friday to go to Soho, but now I can just nip out of Earl’s court and up the underground J

i told you in the email it was sat did you think i was lying? ^_^

• Moderators

Yes we agree :D

I'm not an obsessive Bond fan but do enjoy the movies, and certainly someone of his stature would be worth meeting!

Not sure about all these things being deleted/edited tho :D Whether that means he's coming, or they think ur breaking the "advertising" rules .. who knows ^_^

Hopefully it's not just the latter, half of this thread still exists and that's all slight advertising so I'm guessing the problem probably isn't that ;)