OOTP filming

Cazzie15

David Hyeman confirmed that they may be filming some of the film scenes in anoither country, i think the Czech Republic was mentioned. Just wondering what everyones views about this are. Personally i'd prefer it to remain in this country, after all this is where the story is set and what better place to make the film than in the place where JK imagined it.

I don't wanna be a spoil-sport/moody english person....but I hate any aspects of HP which aren't totally English. HP is totally English and I hate anyone from anywhere else getting involved or taking it anywhere else that isn't England! I dunno why I feel this way.....I just do. We as a country come out with some pretty awesome stuff, and it's not fair having it transported off somewhere else, or given away to someone else.

Only because something is situated in the UK doesn't mean it has to be filmed there, they can do location shots in other countries because you wouldn't really notice.

i think it just means for outdoor shots, or maybe for itneriors i guess, its not like we have millions of buildings to choose from that still have historical features or whateva the word to describe that is...im too tired to think and ive got too many biology terms swimming around my head.

anyway i still think it would be better staying in the UK if for no other reason but to get more tourists here, look what its done for Scotland already. And if they went somwhere with a warmer climate we'd never see any of those telltale British signs ie the weather being dull and wet

Coz of course filming part of Hogwarts grounds in the deserts of Africa would completely fit with the scotish highlands that make up the rest of the grounds...

:P HAHAHAHAHA

You never know, Hogwarts grounds have changed completely once (films 1&2 vs film 3), perhaps they are going for a drastic makeover this time :(