ANSWERS for Newbies - Look before posting.

Too Tall

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
but how much would he charge per auto...thats the question  :P

Yours will be free ;)

And how much would you charge to a fellow tall forum member ??

I'll do you a tall guy low price deal.

As long as it's not on a cheque or a CC slip ;)

Mate can you confirm that Xander Berkley will have the shot of him getting killed in T2 and a photo of him from heat?

Also the people in general that are doing photos are using glasses and taste?

Cheers bud, keep up the good work

• Showmasters Admin

I'll ask about the T2/Heat photos, but as I put in my main post, SM never post about which photos will be there. As I understand it, it's because of people holding them to it, at previous events some photos have been more popular than expected and have all gone.

I know that Andrea from SM usually chooses the photos. She does her best, but sometimes the photos they want they just can't get, or can't use (either because of legal reasons or guest request).

Edited by Too Tall

Ok cool cheers bud, just don`t want another Micheal Bhein, Bruce Spence thing happening. Im buying my own photos now before the events and at them which is wacking £20 - £30 on the day

• Showmasters Admin

It'll be fine. I just think it makes sense that it's all in one place. Newbies can read the first page and if there's something that's not there they can post here. And not so newbies can also ask questions here.

It's all questions, just some are specific to one person and some are general. When they're general I'll add them to the main info page.

I've added the below list of LFCC3 guests and what they are likely to change based on the MSPG pre-order prices to the thread. Please remember this is NOT a DEFINITIVE price list:

BACH, Catherine - £15

BELTRAM, Robert - £15

BERKLEY, Xander - £15

BRECK, Jonathan - £15

CARPENTER, Charisma - £20

CLARKE, Carah - £15

ELVIRA - £15

FERRIGNO, Lou - £15

KILMER, Val - £20

MULGREW, Kate - £20

PARK, Grace - £15

PERLMAN, Ron - £20

PYGRAM, Wayne - £15

WOOD, Matthew - £15

nice one TT! and congrats!

though I think you'll find it's ROBERT BELTRAN :(

:D

• Showmasters Admin
To Too Tall. Have SM come back to you with any rumlings of possible announcements? Are they aware of the feeling on the forum about the event?

I sent a mail at 12:12 to inform them about the concerns on the forum.

As soon as I get a response I will let people know. Trust me :wub:

As soon as I get a response I will let people know. Trust me :D

Now, I have this vision of this eighties' show "Sledge Hammer" where the lead character says "Trust me, I know what I'm doing" and then shoots the cameraman down ... :wub::wub:

(just kidding, TT, just kidding ! Mental note : never mess with someone who's bigger than you ... :wub: )

To Too Tall. Have SM come back to you with any rumlings of possible announcements? Are they aware of the feeling on the forum about the event?

I sent a mail at 12:12 to inform them about the concerns on the forum.

As soon as I get a response I will let people know. Trust me :wub:

Thanks Too Tall.

1) My husband will be with me. He's not at all interested in any autographs, or meeting the people there. He literally comes with me to look after me (bit of a wus I am in big crowds), to help me look after the bags and to take photos of 'me with x'. Would he be allowed to enter on my ticket? Maybe a pass can be issued with the gold ticket saying something like 'no autographs allowed' or 'to accompany gold pass holder only'? We would be quite willing to pay the normal entry price for him - but obviously it would defeat the point of me buying a gold ticket if he had to get there early to queue for his ticket and there is no way that I can afford/justify buying two tickets when it really is just me that wants to go in!

2) Have you been able to confirm which days Charisma will be attending? I am only able to make it on the Saturday sue to starting my antenatal classes on the Sunday in Nottingham (so definitely won't be able to make the event that day). There's no point in me buying a ticket if Charisma isn't even going to be there on the day that I attend!

3) What would happen in the event of Charisma cancelling (and assuming you haven't signed up anyone else that I want to meet) - am I able to get a refund or would I be able to sell my ticket to someone else? If not, this makes it a bit pointless and I don't know if I could justify spending the money with that sort of risk.

I'll see what I can do.

1: This MAY happen.

2: I'm sure SM will announce she attendence days as soon as they can, but I will ask.

3: Sorry but I am 100% sure that tickets are non-refundable. You may be allowed to transfer it, so I'll ask.

I can only refer to my own experience, but gold passes are strictly non-refundable, and are not linked to any guest or guest(s) - all of whom appear ..... etc ! :lol:

Hope this helps, even if it's not what you wanted to hear !!

• Showmasters Admin

Updated price list added....

Please remember these are just based on the MSPG pre-order prices, this is NOT a DEFINITIVE price list:

BACH, Catherine - £15

BALDWIN, Adam - £15

BELTRAN, Robert - £15

BERKLEY, Xander - £15

BOYD, Billy - £15

BRECK, Jonathan - £15

CARPENTER, Charisma - £20

CLARKE, Carah - £15

DIXON, David - £15

ELVIRA - £15

FERRIGNO, Lou - £15

KILMER, Val - £20

MULGREW, Kate - £20

PARK, Grace - £15

PERLMAN, Ron - £20

WAYNE, Jeff - £15

WOOD, Matthew - £15

i've just decided to maybe go for a day.

so advice TT what airport should i fly to will it be easy to get to Earls Court. Will everyone there be doing the two days or will some only do one.

sorry if they've been asked before but i'm swamped at work at only had two mins to post.

• Showmasters Admin
i've just decided to maybe go for a day.

so advice TT what airport should i fly to will it be easy to get to Earls Court. Will everyone there be doing the two days or will some only do one.

sorry if they've been asked before but i'm swamped at work at only had two mins to post.

That a look here about airports http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....ST&f=46&t=18501

At LFCC2 most of the guests did go for both days but this is no guarantee that this year will be the same. Sorry you'll have to wait until their days as updated on the LFCC website to be sure.

sorry for the double post, other additions you might like to make (these are taken from topics posted on the page below the pinned ones)

What time do guests sign till? val topic

how should I store my autographs photos

included in this one is a link to the MSPG FAQ thread that can be found in the "sponser promotions" section of the forum - might be a good idea to add this link in the first post as well? B)