ANSWERS for Newbies - Look before posting.

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

I started one of these in the C8 area HERE and thought it maybe of use in here too. I've changed it slightly for LFCC though. I've only been to one LFCC and it's a new venue so I don't know as much about it as I do the Collectormania event, but hopefully this will still be useful.

Again like my C8 thread my main hope for this thread is that Newbies will be able to get the info they want quickly. But also that it will help to stop the multiple threads that get started asking the same questions over and over.

Most things are in the FAQ Section so please look there before posting. If what you want to know isn't there or below, please do have a look at the previous threads to make sure it's not been asked and answered before. If not then please post I'm sure someone will know the answer ;)

What I've tried to do is fill in some of the gaps by answering some of the old ones:

It's my first LFCC I have no idea what I should do…HELP?

Can I buy entry and talk tickets in advance?

Can I come and go as I want?

Who is signing what days?

Autograph prices?

Is there a lower price for autographs on personal items?

What pictures will a guest have?

Are there any restrictions on what items can be signed?

What time should I get there?

How busy will INSERT GUEST NAME be?

What are the guests like? - A WARNING!!

What are Virtual Tickets and how do they work?

What time do the guests arrive?

What time do the guests have lunch?

What time do the guests stop signing?

Can I have a posed photo with a guest and will the guests be doing personalisations?

Can I see a guest without paying for an autograph?

What should I say to a guest and how should I act?

Can I give a guest a present?

What do the stalls sell and what are the prices like?

Can I use Scottish or Northern Irish money at the event?

What talks will there be?

How much are the talks, how do I get tickets?

I'm only going on Sunday, will all the tickets go on Saturday for the Sunday talks?

Are the talk tickets seat numbered?

What time should I get to a talk?

Can I get autographs at the talks?

Can I have photos with the guests at the talks?

Where can I eat?

Where can I park?

Which tube station is best for LFCC (Earls Court 2)?

Which airport is best for Earls Court?

How can I meet other forum members?

I want to crew an SM event?

So here they are:

It's my first LFCC I have no idea what I should do…HELP?

The main thing is don't be too worried and don't panic. Some people see 15-20 guests in a day. Yes there are queues but if you're sensible about it you will see everyone you want to. You just need to make sure you get there at a reasonable time if you want to see any of the big stars. See What time should I get there? for more info.

The basic plan:

1: Make a list of who you want to see from the LFCC website

2: Sort that list on who you think will be the busiest. So most popular first. You may have someone that's not so popular but you REALLY want to meet so you bump them up the list. It's also a good idea to try and group guests from the same film/series together as they will very likely be sat next to each other.

So you won't want to have:

James Marster (Buffy/Angel)

Sean Astin (LOTR)

Alexis Denisof (Angel)

John Ryes Davis (LOTR)

Because Sean and John would be sat next to each other and so would James and Alexis. You'd move Alexis up one so you got them at the same time.

3: Try and get to the Show before 9:00. Before 8:00 if you have 3 or 4 big names on your list like the one above.

4: Once you get in, don't look at the stalls. Go straight to the ends of the queues in the order on your list and get the Virtual Tickets (VTs are explained below).

Note: With some minor guests they won't have VTs. Don't worry about this it's because they won't have much of a queue all day. You can come back at anytime to get them.

5: Once you have VTs for everyone you want you can then relax, walk around the stalls and get a coffee.

6: Wait for your VT numbers to come up. When they do, go get those autos :lol:

Note: If you know you're going to want items personalised it's a really good idea to bring a piece of paper with your name clearly written/printed on it. This way you can give it to the guest and there is no chance of spelling mistakes.

Note: As a lot of the guests are £15 SM run out of £5 notes very quickly. So it's always very helpful if you bring along as many £5s as you can.

Note : Some guests will have talks and obviously this means they will have less time for signing, also you don't want to turn up when they've gone for their talk. So do check to see if a guest is doing a talk (Of course you may want to go to it).

Can I buy entry and talk tickets in advance?

The quick answer is NO. SM do not have an online booking system and do not sell tickets to the LFCC talks or the LFCC entry tickets in advance. You buy the entry tickets (including early bird tickets) on the door. And talk tickets at the event it's self.

Can I come and go as I want?

At LFCC2 when you left for the first time you were given a stamp on the back of your hand so that you could leave and re-enter as many times as you liked. I believe this same system will be used at LFCC3.

Who is signing what days?

All guests are signing both days apart from....

Val Kilmer: SAT (a few hours), SUN ALL DAY

JOHN BARROWMAN: SAT ONLY

DOUG BRADLEY: SAT ONLY

Autograph prices?

Please look here at the SM Price Thread

Blake 7 guests - £10 pounds each or if you buy SERIES 3 DVD from the Horizon store you can get a voucher for an additional £10 for the whole cast to sign it.

Note: As a lot of the guests are £15 SM run out of £5 notes very quickly. So it's always very helpful if you bring along as many £5s as you can.

Is there a lower price for autographs on personal items?

No, the price shown is per autograph. This is the same price for either personal items or the show provided pictures.

What pictures will a guest have?

SM do not post what pictures a guest will have in advance. There are reasons for this that I'm not going to go into. When you get there you can ask to see the pictures and if there are none you like you could go and buy one. There are always lots of stalls with good quality 8x10 photos. Saying that it's always a good idea that if you want a specific image signed, get it in advance and bring it with you.

Are there any restrictions on what items can be signed?

It really depends on the guest. Some are very picky some aren't. Basically if you THINK there is a CHANCE the guest will not sign your item. e.g. It's not official, it's a nude/semi-nude picture. Then make sure you have a back up.

You may want to bring along another item or picture with you but do remember when you pay for an autograph you are entitled to one of the guests 8x10 pictures for free. So do take one, that way if the guest will not sign your item for whatever reason you have the picture to be signed instead.

What time should I get there?

This is such a hard one. And you will get at least 4 different answers if you post a thread about it. The problem is that it really depends on one BIG thing. Who you want to see (i.e. how busy they'll be)!

The below is what I put for Collectormania events and it can still be used as a rough guide but I have to admit having only been to one LFCC and this being a new venue I really am not sure.

Rule of thumb for really big guests (Carrie, Elijah, James Marsters, etc):

Get there by:

7:00 - You'll be in the top 200 and will see them about 10:00-11:30

8:00 - You'll be in the top 400 and will see them about 11:30-13:00

9:00 - You'll be in the top 600 and will see them about 14:00-15:30

10:00 - You'll be in the top 800 and will see them about 15:30-17:00

11:00 - You'll be in the top 1000 and you MAY NOT get to see them.

This is a rule of thumb as I say, and is for the BIG guests only. The normal £15 guests you will be able to see without much trouble.

The answer is you don't HAVE to be there at 6:00. As long as you are there by 9:00 you will get to see the big guests. You will just have to wait until the afternoon though. Saying that if you want to see 3 or 4 of the big guests you'll need to be there for 8:00. If you leave it until 11:00 you will very likely be disappointed.

NOTE: If you want to see Val be there by 8am on Sat or 9am on Sunday.

This is only my opinion but if you want to see Val on:

Saturday you will need to get there before 8am. He is only signing until about midday so will only get through about 250-300 people. Get there after 9am you'll be very very lucky if you get to see him.

Sunday will not be so bad as he's signing all day. So before 9am you'll be fine, leave it until 10:30am I think you're VERY likely to be disappointed.

I know this is saying you HAVE to get an earlybird ticket. But I honestly dont think you'll get Val without one.

How busy will INSERT GUEST NAME be?

The honest answer is no one really knows for sure.

A basic check list for if someone will be busy:

1: How popular the guest is. You know if the guest you want to see is a BIG name or not. If they are a BIG name they are going to be busy FULL STOP.

2: Has the guest not done many events before. Even if someone is not a BIG name, if they're rare they are likely to be pretty busy.

3: Is the guest only going one day. Everyone has to see them on the same day, making the queue longer.

At each event there are the BIG names and the rare guests, and they are going to have the long queues. Elijah @ C4, Carrie @ C6, James Marsters, Jolene Blalock and Alexis Denisof @ C7. Apart from these BIG names and rare guests you should not have a problem getting to see the guests you want. Although once you've got your Virtual Tickets you may have to wait until the afternoon to actually see the guest. As I've said above get there before 9:00 and you should be fine to get who you want. If you want 3 or 4 BIG/Rare names then I suggest you get there a bit earlier say 8:00.

What are the guests like? A WARNING!!

The guests are only human. I'm not going to get into the "They get paid to be there they should be nice to everyone" argument. They have bad days just like the rest of us. Most of the guests are very nice and polite, but do be aware the guests will not always live up to your expectations and might be grumpy, not talkative or even just sign your picture without looking up at you. Basically it's always safer to start with low expectations rather than expecting the world and being upset when you don't get it.

Saying this though, don't forget that we all react better to a smile than a frown. Go up to the guest smiling and looking happy to meet them and you're more likely to get a good response in return.

What are Virtual Tickets?

Read this FAQ Section on Virtual Tickets first.

You do not pay for the Virtual Tickets they are free. You pay per autograph when you come back and get into the queue.

Virtual Tickets are given out ONE PER PERSON, you will only be given one ticket. If you want to get a ticket for a friend there is nothing stopping you from joining the queue again and getting another ticket ;) Just remember it will only be one ticket for each time you queue up.

The Virtual Tickets start to be given out at when the doors open.

Once you have your VTs you then wait for your numbers to come up. If you don't want to have to keep going back to the guests queue to see what number they are up to, you can check one of the white boards that will be positioned around the event.

The numbers shown are for any number UPTO that number. You can go up anytime after your number is called. So if you have ticket number 100 and the board is showing 200, this is fine, you haven't missed your turn.

What time do the guests arrive?

Normally this is 10am, but can and does change.

What time do the guests have lunch?

Guests go for lunch anytime between about 12:00 and 14:00 for about an hour. So don't worry if they're not there. They'll be back.

What time do the guests stop signing?

As a norm if a guest is busy they will continue signing until about 17:30. But it is not a good idea to leave it this late. Sometimes if a guests queue goes quiet they will leave at about 16:30. So as a rule of thumb don't leave it until after 16:30 to join a guests queue.

One other thing to be aware of is guests will have talks and obviously this means they will have less time for signing, also you don't want to turn up when they've gone for their talk. So do check to see if a guest is doing a talk (Of course you may want to go to it).

NOTE: Val will be stopping signing around midday on Saturday.

Can I have a posed photo with a guest and will the guests be doing personalisations?

As a norm this is fine, the guests will do posed photos and do personalisations.

However sometimes it is necessary for there to be no posed photos and/or no personalisations. Due to the guest being busy etc. I'm not going to get into the argument about whether this is right or wrong, I'm just telling it as it is.

If for any reason a guest is not doing posed photos and/or personalisations there will be a sign up at the end of their queue and behind them at the signing desk.

If you know you're going to want items personalised it's a really good idea to bring a piece of paper with your name clearly written/printed on it. This way you can give it to the guest and there is no chance of spelling mistakes.

Can I see a guest without paying for an autograph?

If the guest has no queue, please go and ask the member of crew at the end of the queue or the member of crew sat next to the guest. The crew will be able to tell you at the time if it's OK for you to go and speak to the guest.

Three things to remember:

1: Paying customers have priority, so if you're talking to a guest and a paying customer arrives you should move along straight away.

2: Virtual Tickets are for people wanting autographs, please don't take them if you just want to meet the guest. Even with a VT you will not be allowed into the queue without paying for an autograph. As I've said above if there is NO queue then you can ask if it's OK.

3: The show is there to make money, it's how we get such good guests in the first place. So do not take it personally if the crew says no. There can be reasons that are not obvious to you as to why they've had to say no.

What should I say to a guest and how should I act?

The main thing to remember is THEY ARE ONLY HUMAN. Yes they've been on TV or in a film but they're no different to you or I. What would you say to someone you meet in the pub? Just be yourself.

So a good start is:

Hi, I'm YOUR NAME. It's nice to meet you, how are you today?

Not a good start:

Wibble…………..*stare*….*giggle*…..*run*

How friendly you can or should be with the guests is obviously a personal thing to both you and the guest. Like with anyone you meet you can normally gauge if someone is going to like personal interaction or not. Just use your common sense. If the guest looks happy and bouncy and you want to hug or kiss the guest. Ask nicely and maybe you'll be lucky. Pretty much all the guests are happy to shake your hand, so just put it out there :lol:

You may have a specific question you want to ask. Just ask it.

If not, you can always use the old tried and tested ones:

What are you working on at the moment?

Did you enjoy working on xxxxxx?

Do you keep in touch with anyone from xxxxxx?

What's your favourite episode/scene from xxxxxx?

Do you enjoy doing events like this?

If they're from the US - How do the UK events compare to the US ones?

If you hadn't guessed you may want to replace xxxxxx with the name of the film or program you liked them in ;)

Can I give a guest a present?

There is no problem with giving gifts. Please do be aware that the guests rarely take these things with them when they leave.

Basically don't waste your money on anything too expensive. Either go for something they may like to eat or drink (sweets, chocolate, beer). Or something different and personal. I know one girl on here that gives people vegetables. Sounds odd but they remember her and that's the point really, you want them to remember you from the crowd.

Trust me you'll get the same positive reaction out of a £1 bag of sweets or a 4 pack of beer as you will out of a £10 generic teddy bear and they're more likely to enjoy the sweets, than to take the bear home.

What do the stalls sell and what are the prices like?

DVDs, autographs, toys, weapons, cloths, posters, trading cards, pictures, books. Pretty much if it's film or TV related you're likely to find it on one of the stalls.

You can find some very good deals, I have in the past. There are also things there you'll not see anywhere else. On average things are about the same price as on the web. But of course in this case you get it there and then and have the fun of browsing the stalls :D

Can I use Scottish or Northern Irish money at the event?

You should be aware that Scottish and Northern Irish banknotes are not legal tender in England, but are legal currency. This means that the stall vendors and SM do not have to accept them, although they may choose to do so. We would suggest that to minimise disappointment and inconvenience that you try to bring predominantly English banknotes with you, or obtain them from a cashpoint/bank local to the venue.

What talks will there be?

ALL TALKS ARE FREE, except for Blake's Seven Cast Talk

Saturday Talks:

Billy Boyd – Sat 11:30 to 12:00 - Talk Room 1

Blake’s Seven cast – Sat 12:50-1:50 - Talk Room 1

DOUG BRADLEY - Sat 1:00-2:00 - Talk Room 2

HIGHLANDER - Sat 2:00-2:30 - Talk Room 1

How I created the 1980s - Sat 2:30-3:00 - Talk Room 2

24 - Sat 3:00-3:30 - Talk Room 1

HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE - Sat 3:30-4:00 - Talk Room 2

JOHN BARROWMAN and DOCTOR WHO – Sat 4:00-4:30 - Talk Room 1

Sunday Talks:

Billy Boyd – Sun 12:00-12:30 - Talk Room 1

Ron Perlman – Sun 1:00 to 1:30 - Talk Room 1

GRIEVIOUS - Sun 1:30-2:00 - Talk Room 2

ANGEL and FIREFLY - Sun 2:00-2:30 - Talk Room 1

WANG and BELTRAN - Sun 2:30-3:00 - Talk Room 1

Kate Mulgrew – Sun 3:00-3:30 - Talk Room 1

How much are the talks, how do I get tickets?

All the talks apart from the Blake Seven talks:

These are free and the tickets are going to be given out on the first come first served basis. You will be able to get them from the org booth.

Blake Seven talk:

Tickets are £10 per adult, £5 per child (7-15) and under 7's free. More info on getting B7 tickets look HERE

I'm only going on Sunday, will all the tickets go on Saturday for the Sunday talks?

SM have confirmed that the Sunday tickets will not be given out until Sunday.

Are the talk tickets seat numbered?

No the talk tickets are not seat numbered, it is a first come first served system. You sit where you like (in a free seat ;)).

What time should I get to a talk?

Firstly the talks are not over sold so if you have a ticket as long as you get there before the start time you will get a seat.

If you want to sit in the front 3-4 rows you need to be there at least 30 minutes before the talk.

Can I get autographs at the talks?

No, it is a talk only. The main event is for autographs.

Can I have photos with the guests at the talks?

No there are no posed photos at any of the talks, but you can get photos OF (not with) the guests doing the talk. No video cameras are allowed.

Where can I eat?

The main thing is that the new venue is in the middle of a main shopping type area so there is a lot more around outside. Unlike at the old venue.

Take a look here for info on places to eat in the area...

Where To Eat

Where can I park?

Take a look at this PARKING Thread it has some very useful info in it.

Which tube station is best for LFCC (Earls Court 2)?

Info provided by TommyT, Thanks again.

Earl's Court 2 (EC2) is basically stuck on the back of the main Earl's Court exhibition centre (EC1). As such, the closest tube station to EC2 is West Brompton, on the Wimbledon branch of the District line. However, Earl's Court tube station is served by considerably more trains/tube lines, and is only about a 3 or 4 minute longer walk than from West Brompton tube, basically because from Earl's Court tube you have to walk round EC1 to get to EC2.

It's usually not worth the wait to change for a train to West Brompton in my opinion (and years of experience living on the Wimbledon branch of the District line, waiting for a connection ) Earl's Court station is only about 3-4 minutes more walk, and the West Brompton trains are scheduled to be every 9 minutes or so (and believe me there's a lot of room for stretch in those schedules - I can't see the point in waiting 4, 5, 6, 7 (or more) minutes for a train, to ride it for another couple of minutes, just to save yourself 4 minutes walk. And if you've got so much luggage that it's a problem, how are you going to cope lugging it round EC2 all day?

Basically I would say that unless you have major mobility problems which will make a few minutes extra walk a serious problem, then:

If you're approaching the venue from the south on a District line (Wimbledon branch) train, get off at West Brompton.

If you're approaching the venue from the east on a District line train that will be going down the Wimbledon branch, stay on the train at Earl's Court and get off at West Brompton.

If you're approaching the venue from the east on a District line train that will not be going down the Wimbledon branch, get off the train at Earl's Court - if there is a Wimbledon branch train there waiting (or due imminently) on the adjacent platform, catch that to West Brompton - if there's no such train imminent just leave the station and walk.

If you're approaching the venue from the west on a District line train, get off the train at Earl's Court, leave the station and walk - by the time you've crossed over the bridge to get to the relevant platforms for a train to West Brompton, you might as well have walked to the venue anyway.

If you're approaching the venue from any direction on a Piccadilly line train, get off the train at Earl's Court, leave the station and walk - by the time you've wandered through the station and changed lines to get to the relevant platforms for a train to West Brompton, you might as well have walked to the venue anyway.

If you are getting off at Earl's Court, make sure you look for the exit for the Exhibition Centre.

UPDATE courtesy of http://www.transport-for-london.gov.uk/tfl...e_rt_tube.shtml thanks to fugaziuk

Tube Longer Term Information: Weekend Travel Changes

WEEKEND TRAVEL CHANGES FOR SATURDAY 25TH AND SUNDAY 26TH JUNE 2005.

WATERLOO & CITY LINE: No service Saturday. Passengers using alternative London Underground lines may find journey times increased by up to 15 minutes.

JUBILEE LINE: All weekend no service between Waterloo and Neasden. Three rail replacement bus services operate as follows:

Service A: between Willesden Green and Baker Street, calling at Kilburn, West Hampstead, Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage and St.Johns Wood.

Service B: between Willesden Green and Wembley Park, calling at Dollis Hill.

Service C: between Wembley Park and Stonebridge Park, though first and last buses will operate between Wembley Park and Baker Street.

Passenger journey times may be increased by up to 30 minutes.

METROPOLITAN LINE: All weekend no service between Wembley Park and Aldgate. A rail replacement bus service operates between Wembley Park and Stonebridge Park, to connect with Bakerloo Line services. Passenger journey times may be increased by up to 40 minutes.

CHILTERN RAILWAYS: On Saturday, an enhanced service will operate between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Marylebone. On Sunday, no service between Amersham and Marylebone. A rail replacement bus service operates between Amersham and Beaconsfield for onward connections with Paddington.

Message Received: 21/6/2005 4:05:57 AM

Which airport is best for Earls Court?

Take a look at this thread it has some good info in it.

How can I meet other forum members?

My god are you MAD????? :D OK most of us are alright.

There are various section meets that go on over the weekend. I know at previous events groups for Stargate, LOTR and CSI have got together. Go to the fandons section, introduce yourself, make some friends and normally about 3-4 weeks before the event someone will post about a meet. Or you may want to start the thread yourself.

As there is no SM organised party at LFCC3. I'm organising a forum get together. I've started a thread and all the info is HERE. Come and add your name :uhoh:

Also there is the I-Spy sheets. These are sheets with forum members mug shots on. Go take a look, it has it's own thread HERE. You can then look out for other forum members and say hi.

I want to crew an SM event?

Take a look at the Crew Section

Send a mail to crew@showmastersonline.com

You won't get a reply straight away, but don't worry SM are good at making sure you get added to the list. About 6 weeks before the event you will receive an e-mail asking you for your details and when you are available to crew. Return this ASAP and you will receive an e-mail letting you know if you are crewing and when. For C7 this final mail was sent out only a week before the event but this was due to last minute issues. In the future they should arrive around 2 weeks before the event. You will receive an e-mail even if you aren't needed.

If you don't get asked to crew, it can be worth asking when you're at the event. Sometimes crew don't turn up and SM are short of crew for the day. Just go to the organisers booth and ask.

UPDATES and COMMENTS:

If you have any new questions or think something I've put is incorrect please do post so that I can keep this as accurate as possible.

Also if it's helped you please post. It'll be nice to know it's been worth doing :D

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been already answered and should be included maybe :uhoh:

The reason is that some of the answers reflect Too Tall's opinions, for example when he gives advice concerning the hours that people should go to the event. If it's pinned, then it becomes more official and reflects the opinion of Showmasters.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks Lams9999

This was my much longer answer in the C8 thread....

The problem is that my answer about when to get there is very UNOFFICIAL. I've said if you get there before 9:00 you should get to see the big guests. But this is MY take on it. If I'm wrong someone can only complain at me, and as I've said it's a rule of thumb and not a definite guide.

If SM pin this, it's kind of making it official. And someone may take my answer as being from SM. And then complaint at SM if the information is wrong.

I understand this and know this is why SM can never get involved in threads about "when should I get there". Because they would be hung out to dry if they were wrong. So I've done it instead, because I think this is information that is useful to Newbies but can't be made official.

Hope that makes sense.

Saying that it would be nice   :uhoh:

Edited by Too Tall

I've just read your post in detail. Very well written ! :D

One thing I have to disagree with you

The main thing to remember is THEY ARE ONLY HUMAN. Yes they've been on TV or in a film but they're no different to you or I. What would you say to someone you meet in the pub? Just be yourself.

Most of them are smaller than you, aren't they ? :rolleyes:B)

Most of them are smaller than you, aren't they ? :rolleyes:B)

I disagree with the Human part, you must have not met some of the guests I have B)

• Showmasters Admin

Most of them are smaller than you, aren't they ? :rolleyes::D

Thanks, I tried my best to make it as easy to read and understand as possible.

And yes the guests are all normally smaller than me. Apart from Ian White (Predator from AvP), but he was still only human and a very nice guy.

• Showmasters Admin
I've just read your post in detail.  Very well written !  :D

Most of them are smaller than you, aren't they ? :rolleyes::D

I disagree with the Human part, you must have not met some of the guests I have :D

Not sure I want to either :D

• Showmasters Admin

If only I was in the know :D

I have asked about guests, I'll post if I get any answer. But I'm guessing I'll get the same answer as anyone else. When they're ready to be announced, SM will post them.

Edited by Too Tall

A GUIDE TO POSTING THREADS ON THE FORUM

Guest Suggestion Threads

All guest suggestions should be in a seperate thread, but that does not seem to work.

Keep all guest suggestions plausible, you may want Orlando Bloom,Tom Cruise whoever. Starting endless begging threads will not help you! SM are not retarded believe it or not they have more than a rough idea who is popular and if possible will get them.

If you have a star in mind, do a little research, not everybody will know who they are. Give a quick run down of their films and if you have the facility to do so, post a picture, it will help others out

Polls

Not very topic you start needs to be a poll, and like above you can list the LOTR cast and no matter how many people click Orlando Bloom, Vigo, Ian etc, does not mean its going to happen.

Give some variety to your polls. Anybody answering the poll should give a reason for their answer if they are against something. Im sure SM use the polls like market research thats why it is important to have your point in there, it may help get the guest you want.

Repeat Threads

Have a quick look through the pages and see if anybody else has started a thread. It is far better to have everyboy commenting in one thread, than 20 thread on one topic. This seems to just fill the board with junk and make it harder to navigate for everyboy.

Complaining Threads

It has become an increasing problem of complaing on here. Anything constructive that can be used to resolve a problem is useful to all, but threads like End of lfcc etc are worthless and so are the people that right them.

Asking SM for updates on guests

SM know you want guests, they want you to have them. More guests = more money = better guests in future!

Trouble is, it is not easy trying to get stars to confirm months in advance what they are doing. The stars make a mint doing these shows but will get paid more spending there time acting so will cancel if needs be.

Basically SM will give us updates when they have them. I understand that lots of people have budgets,travel arrangements, day off etc to sort, but that can`t be helped. Speculating on how many is fine, Nagging is not!

Edited by Dom

• Showmasters Admin
When did you become a mod???  lol Congrats mate  :lol:

On Friday :lol:

Thanks.

SM (specifically KB) pinned my threads on Thursday and then asked me if I'd be happy to mod for the boards :lol:

Edited by Too Tall

Thanks Dom, exactly my thoughts ! :D

So, when is the next bunch of announcement such that I could start a new poll to complain about the quality/quantity of announced guests ? :D

No idea bud ask Too Tall

Did see a thread for a bloody male underwear model though, what the hell is that about?

hahaha "wibble *stare* *giggle* *run*"

that made me laugh!!! I've not done that myself.... or at least I don't think so...

:rolleyes:

Congrats on being a Mod Too Tall!! you're always so helpful, it was about time you got some recognition for it!!

• Showmasters Admin
Thanks Dom, exactly my thoughts ! :P

So, when is the next bunch of announcement such that I could start a new poll to complain about the quality/quantity of announced guests ?  :D

No idea bud ask Too Tall

Did see a thread for a bloody male underwear model though, what the hell is that about?

I'm afraid I don't know anymore than you guys. Andrea posted late last week that there would be some announcements the middle of this week.