CSI Forum

Nell

Do you think there should be a CSI forum on the boards?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be a CSI forum on the boards?

• YES!! ITS ABOUT TIME!!
    • yeah why not
    • no, it's not worth it
    • wtf you talkin bout!?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean it's on ITV at the same time as CSI.

I love Cutting It and haven't missed an episode yet, and the bummer is, I only have a single tuner tv, so I can't record one of them whilst watching the other :yoda:

Time to call in a favour or two methinks...every week :lol:

:help: That's what I meant...BBC. Sorry, I was still in shock from that pic of George in the other thread, that it momentarily stunned all my senses...and my brain :lol:

...btw, I don't watch Casualty, so I don't know who you mean :yoda:

Smaug, I wouldn't know where to start.

If you have a high speed connection you should be fine... You'll need bit torrent and a site or mirror to d/l from. If you download you can get all eps right up to the finale :lol: But I like watching them on telly :yoda:

As for sites to download from, it's been that long since I downloaded anything I've no idea what sites still run!

CSI is too close to the finale for me to miss anything now :P I have also worked out when the finale will air and WOOT I aint working!! If I was I would be applying for the time off!! :lol:

If only to clear this section up n stop people deliberately taking over n posting more n more threads just to try n get a section :wub:

I like CSI :wub:

We are not deliberately taking over... we are posting threads we feel are legit. We just need our own board is all. Not our fault we haven't got a board to post them all in.

Agreed.

If we wanted to take over, we would just randomly create threads and fill them with useless junk, spam, smilies, and more spam....we love the show and just like to discuss everything about it.

All of our threads have valid discussion within them, at least valid to fans of the show. :D

Now please can we have our own section, then at least everything will be in one place, and current Movies and TV series can be a CSI free zone :lol:

only a month!!! :lol: you've been deprived all this time!!! :unsure:

hope you're on track with DVDs to catch up!

I have been deprived! I'd seen a couple of episodes years ago and liked them but never really took the time to watch it properly til now. Yep, it's been slightly over a month now and I've watched about two seasons worth of episodes though not in the right order. I watched season 2 first while simultaneously watching season 5 on TV. I'm now onto season 3. I watch too many shows as it is but am glad this is now one of them. :lol:

One other thing, CSI needs it's own section!