I saw ROTS at 00.40 on Thursday morning

dufresne

Saw it at 12:00 today with only ten people in the cinema. It was fantastic. Ties everything together. It's the best film I've ever seen... in my life (And I've saw a lot of movies!!!) Building the death star... cutting between the fighting of anakin and obi-wan and yoda and the emperor... Windu not going out like a "sucka".... All excellent. BTW did you get that bit where palpatine was telling anakin a "story" but it was really about him and his previous master and how Anakin was created!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

:yoda:  :spidy:  :D  :pyth:  :vader:  :D

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

i think a spoiler warning would of been nice for the less well informed people out there

Didn't spoil anything, just made a general comment. :vader:

I've got to admit, I've seen the main actors in better performances..best not to judge the actors/actresses abilities by Star Wars.

My boyfriend saw it today and said I wouldn't like it as there's 'too much Star Wars - speak'...can anyone translate this for me?

among the first in the UK to see ROTS – what better reason to get to bed at 5.30am with work the next day ?

Me too! I didn't have work though. I had school. 3 hours sleep was so worth it. And the street cred you get for seeing it! yoda and the guards was funny and R2 at the start. Defo the best bit. McGregor really did well in this and I thought that Christensen did pretty well too but not brilliant. Defo worth another few sees! 5/5

just came from seeing it WOW, it is so close to being the best of all the 6

- R2-D2 was at his shiny little best

- Lightsaber battles were definatly not over done, perfect

- we booked online, it seemed no-one else did because, seriously, we were the only ones that particular screen

- I was absolutly blown away it rocks

JA

Edited by JackAubrey

• 4 weeks later...