hayden christensen

brave hobbit

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW ONE OF MY FRIENDS WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS PICTURE! I'LL HAVE TO TELL THEM TO CHECK IT OUT. WHERE DID YOU GET IT? I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM! DOESN'T EVERY GIRL LIKE A MAN WHO'S JUST A LITTLE BIT BAD???????????!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY LOOK LIKE HIM!!!! :blink::unsure:

Thanks for the pic, I wan't sure who you meant ! :rolleyes:

NOT GONNA HAPPEN !

I am normally realistic about who we can get to these events and I totally totally think hayden christensen would be a possible one to get!

He is not huge elsewhere apart from star wars (like natalie, samuel, ewan, etc) even though shattered glass is amazing! and they did get ELIJAH WOOD!!!!

They could totally get hayden!!

:rolleyes:

Yeh I would like to meet him but think it would be a bad idea cause it would cause mayhem at the shopping centre same as if mark hamhill appeared. He will be living in the UK sometime soon for a while so it could happen but it would have to be at something like LFCC

it was reported in a newspaper yesterday that he's moving to england!! so there might be a good chance of getting him ^_^

Nooooo I move to Canada and he moves here! not fair dammit! :(

That picture annoys me... It's not possible to rest a lightsabre on your leg like that, and not have the beam of light/power/pure energy not slicing straight through it...

grrrr

but yeah... Hayden Christiansen... That would be great!!