Christian Simpson

SuperFerret

I don't think any guest was as polite as him. Except perhaps for JRD. He was pretty cool but Christian stood up when you walked to him, shook your hand, told you his name and did anything you asked of him. PLEASE SM! You gotta ask him. :lol:

he was deffo very nice guy not phased by anything my friends said

oooooooooo what was said? Were you crazy stalkers like us?

No we weren't. I just suggested he might like to inspect the orifice of a tuber. (Look in tater's bum, in other words). And Rohan Nichol was just as polite - not only stood up to shake hands, but kept apologising for keeping us waiting while he had pics taken with a dad and son (son was more interested in exploding coke bottles, but that's kids for you)

No we weren't. I just suggested he might like to inspect the orifice of a tuber. (Look in tater's bum, in other words). And Rohan Nichol was just as polite - not only stood up to shake hands, but kept apologising for keeping us waiting while he had pics taken with a dad and son (son was more interested in exploding coke bottles, but that's kids for you)

He might be too scared to come back now. :lol: Aaaaargh, wanna hug him again! Awesome!

he was deffo very nice guy not phased by anything my friends said

oooooooooo what was said? Were you crazy stalkers like us?

perfectly innocent...but u have deffo scared him off for life!!! he will run a mile in future if he see's you...thats why he didnt go on the monday :unsure: