Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire

So long as the trailer hasn't shown the best scenes from the movie; this promises to be the best one so far!! I loved the book, so really hope I'm not disappointed... How are we supposed to wait til November now?? lol

And OH MY GOD emma watson is the most beautiful person in the whole world........

indeed! but hermione.... shes not supposed to be that pretty.

still you have to love emma!!

=x=

I know....they shouldn't have cast her sooooo damn amazing....it makes me depressed to watch the movies! hehe

Indeed...you've gotta love emma

I think the trailer looks amazing as well!Hermione does look pretty for the part she plays, tho i wouldn't change hermione.

Was wondering if anyone had seen the ABC behind the scenes of goblet of fire which was on saturday. Tho you can get it off www.mugglenet.com there are three to download each about 5mb but differently worth the watch (should be near the top of the site at the moment)

!!

wow thats pretty cool lol. ye rotk gave me goosbumps......but thats onli cause elijah was on the screen lmao. wow its amazing how they've changed over the 4 movies. :wub:

I know what you mean about getting goosebumps. Hubby thought I was crazy when I watched it at home on the net last night! :unsure:

It's not until they show them film by film when you really do realise how much they've changed, especially Daniel Radcliffe. He looks so young in The Philospher's Stone now.

Cannot wait until November!

it is really scary how much they have changed but you never know it until you see pics or rewatch the movies if you re-watch the first movie its so funny how high their voices are in comparison to now and how much their acting has improved