Lost being shown in Ireland!

Merry Madam

you might if you have sky, i've heard that RTE and Network 2 are on that now :D :D

I can't find them. Where wood they be? If I can find the stupid things, I'll tape it for you Kilt. ^_^

no idea, and unfortunately i can't remember who told me about that :unsure:

it may be able to be got though through upgrading your sbscription...? no idea

They're showing longer trailers for it now, it's starting on Monday the 23rd, and it's going to be a double bill! :wub::lol::D I'm sorry people can't find the channel on Sky! :lol: I read somewhere that Channel 4 are going to be showing it after this run of Desperate housewives though, so hold on guys!

• 3 weeks later...
why do i feel like the world will get 'lost' before i get to see it all???

=x=

thats exactly what I think Gem. I reckon we are gonna have to just buy it on R1 when it comes out, but even that is not until october! i am so desperate to see it and us lot can;t be the only ones, they are cutting off their nose to spite their faces, by not showing it for us now! LOL ;):D

Ooh I read about this the other day in some TV guide...saying that it was coming to the UK around August time!

Is that right? It probably tells me in this thread but it's too late and I can't be arsed to read back lol :P *is super-lazy tonight*

yeah at first i heard august but now i keep hearing october! which is apparently when c4 are revamping a little bit and they are doing loads of cool american shows including lost. But i have not heard anything for a while! so fingers crossed i am wrong and u guys are right! still gonna buy it on r1 when it comes out though, i;m fed up of waiting. Like desperate housewives series 2 is not gonna be shown on c4 until this time next year - how silly is that? :D

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen like the 20 first episodes and it's really great ^_^ worth to watch it really! It's been shown in here in Belgium too but on a channel you have to pay extra for. I got the luck one of my friends has that channel and records it every time :D

Lost is being advertised at the begining of war of the worlds

there is a lost trailer??? on channel 4???

omg!!!! i never watch channel four but i might have to take a peek every now and again in the hope of seeing it.

i have heard that channel four are doing a massive advertising campain. its something to do with a ballroom. but i have yet to see it.

=x=