Forum Crushes

Logan's_girl

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm, I dont have any forum crushes at the moment....we need to get some more blokes with nice hair  :P  scottish if possible :P

i vote sean biggerstaff joins the forum :lol:

I SECOND THAT!!! :o

thats that sorted then! :(

Odd is cool but you know you're really reached the top when people get scared and call you weird  :P

Ive never had that :P

You've not reached the top then. Keep trying and one day, you may just be odd enough to be called weird :lol:

Weeeell... Maybe a few of you are decent enough - lolz. Just kidding :lol:

People in general just scare me - hehe. It helps that I'm in geeksville, though! :P So I can relate, at least.

When I meet you guys, we'll see who scares who ;):lol:

Lolz! Ah, but you don't know what I look like, do you? (and think yourself lucky! Lolz) ;);) Mwahahahahaha...

*Cough* - not that it wont be easy to spot me, since I'll be cosplaying... :lol::P

Ps. Nothing to be scared of, really - cept if there was a party - then you should run for cover! Lolz. My dancing is a safety hazard :lol:

Edited by Cher2a

• Moderators
:lol: a dancing cosplayer? hmm interesting! :P u got any cos-pics or nethin? I always find the costumes interesting .. although I did get scared by a few at the last place I was at :lol: couldn't turn round without seeing sum1 in a costume, felt kinda outta place lookin normal! hehe

:P a dancing cosplayer? hmm interesting! :P u got any cos-pics or nethin? I always find the costumes interesting .. although I did get scared by a few at the last place I was at  ;) couldn't turn round without seeing sum1 in a costume, felt kinda outta place lookin normal! hehe

Hehe! "Interesting" I would not call it - "comical" I would - lolz!

Sorry to hear that :( You scare easy, don't you? Just kiddin ;)

I may have some lying around somewhere... ;):P

Ps. It was a cruddy attempt - lolz. My first try at cos'ing :lol: I did Evo Rogue civvies :lol:

Edited by Cher2a