Forum Crushes

Logan's_girl

This has probably been posted before but I figured if it has its time for a newer one, and if it hasn't then it needs to be.

Anyway.........seeing as its just been Collectormania and you've probably met some forum members who you've developed crushes on since seeing them, then i think it is time to either tell them.....or well that the only option.

Now.....I'm gonna be amazingly hypocritical and not tell my crushes but believe me there are some.....well there's two......and........yeah thats pretty much it...there's two of 'em!

But I'm way too scared to ever post it so really thise doesn't bode well for the whole topic does it......

I may include a coded message that has my crushes in.......hmm......lets just say .......they were both crew at C7..........and thats basically all.......

anyway, anyone who's got a crush and isn't a fool like me just put it up here cos hey we could set people up!! yay!! or not..........we could make people extremely uncomfortable.....and....yeah!!

oooh i've included an encoded message, with the first letter of their names....or actually....one is one of their real names, the other is the forum name of one of them............wow that will be quite hard!

Anyway.....people TELL!! SPILL THE BEANS!! It'll be fun!

Edited by Logan's_girl

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh i've included an encoded message, with the first letter of their names....or actually....one is one of their real names, the other is the forum name of one of them............wow that will be quite hard!

Ah ha, i THINK i know who one of them is..but i'm not sure..so i'm not gunna say here. ^_^

Mine is....................

WINSTON!!

the cute 'dirty' dawg :wub:

...... but hey, just keep it under your hat, think he's got a bit of a queue already :P

Edited by roxy

WINSTON!!

the cute 'dirty' dawg :P

...... but hey, just keep it under your hat, think he's got a bit of a queue already :P

YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!!

He's MIIIINE!!!

• Moderators
How many people are actually going to anwer this topic honestly ? :D

Oh come on, we ALL know that NO ONE EVER DOES lol

Although I do like JV cuz of the sexy mask n the big weapon :P

... and I also fancy someone else who doesn't need naming and ppl with a brain can work out so there pfft lol

WINSTON!!

the cute 'dirty' dawg :D

YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!!

He's MIIIINE!!!

;)

Hey watch it chick, I um, sniffed him first! :P

But hey, if it's ok with his mum, I don't mind sharing............ :P

Tuesdays and Thursdays do fer you?! :wub:

Roxy, you should love ME. Tut.

:D

Oh dear god Vid my love, you've just told everyone ....... :P

*hides*

;)

I luv Vido, I luv Vido, ido, do, O .......... :wub::P