Guests from 24!

vamps!

I'd absolutely love it if you could get guests from 24. I've become seriously addicted to this programme and it would be great to meet the guys. Especially Kiefer *ahem* LOL.

The best thing is I'm only on series 2 at the moment - yes I got into it way late and I'm sure my step dad said that series 3 is out and he has got it.

Vamps

xXx

I'm only one the second series, so no talking about the 3rd one yet LOL.

At the moment, I'm currently watching 4 hours a night. I'm not looking forward to when I do eventually catch up, because then I'm going to have to wait a whole week for the next episode LOL.

yes yes yes 24 rules i have watched it from the beginning get any guest i would b soooooo happy except 4 the girl who played kim she was sooooooo annoing as 4 like season 1 and 2 all she did was run through the ruddy woods

YAY!!! we want '24' guests, i knew you would love it Vamps, i dont know anyone yet who doesnt like it, i have got my dad adicted now and just so you know season 4 is out on DVD on 8 August so plenty of time to watch season 2 and 3 :huh:

Deffinately should get some 24 guests, its just such a great show. Way too addictuve tho, i could be there for days on end without stopping watching it...if i didnt have anything else i had to do i mean.

YAY!!! we want '24' guests, i knew you would love it Vamps, i dont know anyone yet who doesnt like it, i have got my dad adicted now and just so you know season 4 is out on DVD on 8 August so plenty of time to watch season 2 and 3 ^_^

Yes you were right, I absolutely love it.

The only problem i have at the moment is knowing when to stop watching it on a night. I mange to get 4 hours in on one night, but its so hard when its left on a real cliff hanger and I really want to stay up and watch just one more episode.

I can't wait to watch it again later tonight, ws left on a real cliff hanger and OMG all them twists in the story, i bloody love it.

As for that Kim, yeah your right, I noticed she likes to run a lot, she muct be really fit LOL.

I would love to meet that tony, guy, he's erm phwoar LOL. I don't know the characters real life names yet, other than Keither or is it keifer???

Anyways this is going to be my C8 campaign for the year. Showmaster ye better be listening to Vamps this time round, otherwise I'll come over and erm throw a tantrum toddler style - I've been studying how its done and I reckon I could pull it off nicely LOl.

Deffinately should get some 24 guests, its just such a great show. Way too addictuve tho, i could be there for days on end without stopping watching it...if i didnt have anything else i had to do i mean.

Sod everything else, what can be more important than 24!!!!! LOL

Good point but your right with that cliffhanger ending thing, you just gotta keep watching and watching because the cliffhanger endings just keep coming and coming, that just one more episode always seems to end uo bein up till 4 in the mornin watchin 24. Plus i agree with that kim bauer thing. Think i might join your 24 campaign!

Yes please do, the more people that join, the higher the chances that Showmasters will ask for them, if they know they will pull in a crowd.

I also think it would be a great opportunity for a talk as well.

Oh and the number of times i have stayed up till all hours watching 24, every Friday night I usuall get 8 hours in LOL.

Anyways what is everyones favourite series so far?? I've not yet seen the 3rd series, will be other the coming weeks though. So far I'm liking the 2nd series. Eeeeeek Nina Myers is nasty and ARRGGHHHH Shelly is she a goodie or is she a baddie???

And that daughter??? I'm at the bit where they are on route to the airport to disarm the bomb, at least I think thats what will happen in the next episode. OMG and Nina was goig to kill Jack and OMG again, Jack was going to kill them boys, but it was a big hoax and OMG I just love it!!!!

Ok I need to calm down a bit now LOL.

No need to calm down! Its just too exiting! Second series is deffiantely my favourite, its non stop exiting action all the time, actually i spose i got that sentence across with non stop...but you kno what i mean! 3rd season i reckon didnt quite have the same crazy fast paced thing goin on quite so much, but it was still awesome. Haven't seen all od 4th yet so i shall not comment on that. And season 1 was awesome purely for that guy in CTU Milo, what a dude.

Well I got into 24 much later than everyone else, I think it was Narago who confirmed me to try it and I've not looked back since.

Showmasters I'm going to nag you until October that you get at least half of the 24 guys (including Kiefer).

The way things are going I could be going to C8 and having the biggest **** up weekend ever. But we shall see!!!!

More 24 fans needed!!!!!

Oh definitely some "24" guests!!! I've watched the show from Episode 1 and have loved every minute of every season!!!

Would love to meet Keifer Sutherland (have already met his dad, kinda!)

Oh definitely some "24" guests!!! I've watched the show from Episode 1 and have loved every minute of every season!!!

Ooooooo do tell???

Is his dad Donald Sutherland?? Or is that perhaps an older brother?

Oh definitely some "24" guests!!!  I've watched the show from Episode 1 and have loved every minute of every season!!!

Ooooooo do tell???

:unsure: No !! Kiefer is not that old :unsure:

Donald is indeed his father :D

Oh definitely some "24" guests!!!  I've watched the show from Episode 1 and have loved every minute of every season!!!

Ooooooo do tell???

:unsure: No !! Kiefer is not that old :unsure:

Donald is indeed his father :D

Hehehehe I kinda suspected that, but then you just never know these days. I have to confess though I have no idea how old Donald is. He's not one of my fave actors either, there is something about him thats just gives me the creeps. Maybe its his mustache LOL