CSI Merchandise

Strider

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep the board game was £19.99 last time i looked....il look again 2moro

just wanna say a HUUUUUUGE thankyou to Sarah for getting me the CSI boardgame for £20 wahoooo!!!!!

THANKYOU!!!!

:lol: & hugs.gif always,

sah xx

ps-anyone coming to LFaCC 3 n wants to play, find me!!! :D

edit: purple :lol:

I'LL PLAY!!!

I'll bring Latex gloves and swabs...got my mum to steal aload from work!! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Right I've calmed down lol. I can't have too much, as I'll get caught in customs hahaha. And I can only fit so much in my bag! Plus I don't think the Americans like us Brits abusing their weak currency.. heee.

they do indeed!!!! BUT they ONLY "ship" to the US! :lol::angry::P which is why I got SO excited (and envious) when Rach said she was going :lol: sooooo jelous! me wants to go! why didn't I know about it when I was in NY 2years ago damn it!! grrrr :o

surfy sah xx

indeed, very frustrating! all those CSI goodies and we can't get our hands on them! *cries* :angry::lol:

emailed the website and the reply came back saying it was something to do with liscening as to why they couldn't ship else where, so lets just keep hoping they resolve this ASAP! :lol: *crosses fingers*

else we all need to make friends with people in the US! :P

Luv sah xx

Licencing is evil (when it's stopping me from getting stuff I want to get)

Friends in the US, a good Idea :)

I've allready got a friend in the US.

He's visiting me in october and is bringing me lots of Sharpies

in lots of different colours :)

Wheeeee, I can't wait! Besides the sooner I get their the sooner I have money! I am so skint I'm borrowing off my parents!

I'm off to stay with a friend of mine over there and she has only watched CSI:Miami so I'm bringing my season one for her to watch *wiggles* it's gonna be ace.

I best look at the store website... see what goodies I want... maybe they'll have more actually in the shop! :D

indeed, very frustrating! all those CSI goodies and we can't get our hands on them! *cries* :(  :D

emailed the website and the reply came back saying it was something to do with liscening as to why they couldn't ship else where, so lets just keep hoping they resolve this ASAP!  :huh:  *crosses fingers*

else we all need to make friends with people in the US!  :angry:

Luv sah xx

846331[/snapback]

Sah darling - could you e-mail me the link to that store?

Foxy is paying me a visit in December, and I'm hoping I can convince her to bring a few things over... *whistles* :D

there we go Petra :D

*oogles at csi poster* :P

damn you people who have friends in the US :P

Luv sah xx

CBS CSI STORE!!

here's link for the official CBS CSI store in the US with LOTS of wonderful CSI merchandise!

the poster of Griss n Catherine is very tempting!!!  :wub:

Luv sah xx

784143[/snapback]

s'ok! no probs, there's lots of posts to read and it was way back on page 2! :( can't believe I've been drooling over that poster for 3months LOL! :unsure:

look forward to chatting on msn soon, should be around Weds/Thurs as I'm travelling back from London then for 2 days to see family :D

Luv sah xx

s'ok! no probs, there's lots of posts to read and it was way back on page 2! :lol: can't believe I've been drooling over that poster for 3months LOL!  :P

look forward to chatting on msn soon, should be around Weds/Thurs as I'm travelling back from London then for 2 days to see family  :P

Luv sah xx

848634[/snapback]

Wednesday/Thursday - I'll see that I am around. :)

• 3 weeks later...