Screwing Around

Alx

Raff

im gunna hold on 2 the lucky screw, if ur cummin 2 LFACC 3, tell me n il bring it, if not il keep it til C8.. who we gunna screw tho?

Alx

Edited by Alx

I found one in my pocket when I got home. And there's of course the pictures!

I'm not sure if Rafael visits this forum, but I'll make him do so. Again, thanks for the ride to the hotel and for all the fun of course! :rolleyes:

I HAVE A SCREW TOO...woohoo you got home ok then Mr wouter...you got on the right plane :wub:

Did I do some screwing to you too? I can't remember. :lol:

Actually, I'm not even sure who you are. I'm not very into these forum names. :lol:

hehe yeah you were obviously very busy over the weekend oooerr :lol: ...Im Clare..I worked with you on Sat afternoon and spoke to you yesterday... ;)

Right... that narrows it down a bit. I've only said goodbye to anyone I saw yesterday. :lol:

Do you maybe have a pic of yourself, 'cause I'm still kinda confused. Did you do ticketing for Alan Cumming perhaps? In that case I have a lovely picture of you.

(Please note: this does't mean I don't love you anymore. It's just that I've met too many new people.)

Reminds me of the joke we had while 'doing' Mike Kingma:

How many guys does it take to screw a Wookiee?

(If anyone cares, I might just post the answer tomorrow...) :lol:

Tisk Tisk Tisk.........

;)

You can shut your face too - you were beaten at bowling BY TWO GIRLS!!!!!

Hahahahahahahah :D:D:P:D:lol::D:P

Oh my God Yvie thanks soooooo much for telling us all that, I'm gonna torture him big time with that little nugget :lol:

Tisk Tisk Tisk.........

;)

Hahahahahahahah :D:P:(:D:lol::D:P

Oh my God Yvie thanks soooooo much for telling us all that, I'm gonna torture him big time with that little nugget :D

I don't intend to EVER let him forget it :D

Tisk Tisk Tisk.........

;)

Hahahahahahahah :lol::D:lol::D-_-:D:P

Oh my God Yvie thanks soooooo much for telling us all that, I'm gonna torture him big time with that little nugget ;)

I don't intend to EVER let him forget it :lol:

Good girl!!!!

:unsure:

My Turn!!...

Hi Yvie!!...

Um... I did win the first game you know by 10 PINS!.... I may not have been trying or I could have been distracted by the honeys bowling around me! It is very hard for a man to concentrate with such great distractions!...... I'm sure wouter would agree!!!!...

It was such a great time I had with you guys!!! and I wouldn't change it for the world (this is were i change the subject quickly)... You can catch a picture of me and craig charles on This Thread...

(do you think I got away with it? or will be punished for ever more !, doomed by loosing to 2 girls) the chicks always get what they want.

Shabs... :lol:

:D

kirsty, Darling.....

Now I think about it, I think I might have forgot to return your Pen..... Hope youre looking more awake then when you collected some ice in the morning.

I must say top points for doing that thread. Hopefully it will help. I got my name tag back from E_Lady... She shouldn't have woried it was only a cheap 9£ chain.... There are plenty of christian photos on the forum, if you didn't get enough!....

And how was bob the frog Darling???

Lotta love:

Shabs ----

I am in This Thread

;)

kirsty, Darling.....

Now I think about it, I think I might have forgot to return your Pen..... Hope youre looking more awake then when you collected some ice in the morning.

I must say top points for doing that thread. Hopefully it will help. I got my name tag back from E_Lady... She shouldn't have woried it was only a cheap 9£ chain.... There are plenty of christian photos on the forum, if you didn't get enough!....

And how was bob the frog Darling???

Lotta love:

Shabs ----

I am in This Thread

cheeky thing nicking pens for your drunk winking guest :D *tut* dont mock me when im dea in the morning. i dunno how many times i went up and down for ice while i was there :lol:

Whay did you need ice any way????? were you drinking at 7:00am???? he he he.....

I must say.... you have tuned up in quite a few photos on the web darling... However you have not shown up in my photo bucket yet.....

Here it is.... """ *******Shabs C6 and C7 photos .... yay!!! *****"""""

They are not in order.....

ps... these photos do not contain ice!..... :wub:

Are you and E_Lady doing LFCC?

Shabs xx