the party!

well the party was brilliant for me lol. i was wearing my corset which everyone noticed and several people asked me for photos lmao. i lvoed it it was a gr8 night i met sum smahing people. altough there was a group of girls thinking they had the right to take the mick out of..... but my friend gave them a piee opf her mind lol. and i just wanna say u girls why dnt u sod off......... cause ur so immature and had no right.. and all of u looked like retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so how did ur night go???????????

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently devon had his tongue down some girls throat.

Whoever that girl was ::::: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!!

yeah...which one? he was at it twice but whether it was the same girl or not im not sure. either wa evertime i turned round while dancing there he was - not soemthing i really needed to see

. i was wearing my corset which everyone noticed and several people asked me for photos lmao.

What else did you wear and whatdo you look like? Did I meet you?

oh yeha i was going to ask that too, there were quite a few girls in corsets so that wasnt ver helpful, i had on a black vest top, black skirt and heels a brown belt and necklace with different coloured stones in it - dont know if you saw me, i was with 2 other girls, one with a white top the other with a green top

*wishes i had gone to the party....will do next time....* :o

you should definitely come its a really good party, much better than the las one cause there was a DJ and not a band - plus there were some happy drunks to dance with

*wishes i had gone to the party....will do next time....* :angry:

you should definitely come its a really good party, much better than the las one cause there was a DJ and not a band - plus there were some happy drunks to dance with

I really wanna! I'm gonna crew at the next one hopefully....and then go to the party too.....do lots of things I wanted to do this time round but didn't! Damn me!

*wishes i had gone to the party....will do next time....* :angry:

I really wanna! I'm gonna crew at the next one hopefully....and then go to the party too.....do lots of things I wanted to do this time round but didn't! Damn me!

id like to crew next time, but maybe only for one day so that i could still meet the guests

lol yes nicky u were tlking to me at the party

Yeah I remember you but not anything about what we talked about. I hardly remember anything I said to anyone as I was so fuct.

Edited by nicky

I got to meet Sean Astin at the party and get my photo taken with him, it was awsome and he is such a cool guy. It made my evening! :wub:

lol i went outside just as they (sean an corin) xcame in, then just as i cmae back in we crossed on the stairs... so didnt get to see them really. corin looked happy though, he was smiling at everyone he passed

i got verry verry drunk and had a brilliant time and got lots of hugs and compliments on my red hair and my Kyou costume!

it was brilliant!

i think i saw u undewear girl i think i asked u where the rest of ur clothes were lmao

When did sean arrive? I only realised he was there when he was getting into the limo. such a shame.

And did anyone see Alexis? how long was he there for cos i also only saw him when he was getting back into his car.

Also Cazzie15 mentiond Corin, was that Corin Nemec you're talking about?

Wish i could have spoken to them all, and had photos. oh well, till next time!

When did sean arrive? I only realised he was there when he was getting into the limo. such a shame.

And did anyone see Alexis? how long was he there for cos i also only saw him when he was getting back into his car.

Also Cazzie15 mentiond Corin, was that Corin Nemec you're talking about?

Wish i could have spoken to them all, and had photos. oh well, till next time!

yeha i saw alexis on his way in and out, he didnt stay long. corin nemec was there i think - i think it was him anyway if not it was someone who looked a lot like him, but im sure it was - if not i put it down to alcohol clouding my judgement

i noticed that most of the guests that turned up at party did a lap of each room surrounded by bodyguards and agents and then back into a limo and off again,

JRD was cool tho posed wit a lot of people and i shook his hand and said to him i thought he portrayed the role very well.

i noticed that most of the guests that turned up at party did a lap of each room surrounded by bodyguards and agents and then back into a limo and off again,

JRD was cool tho posed wit a lot of people and i shook his hand and said to him i thought he portrayed the role very well.

yea, i think it might have been ebcause they ad said they would come and then felt they needed to rather than wanted to - i can imagine some of them being quite tired so it was good of them to come eve for a short time - it was depressing o start with i thought none of the celebs were going to turn up but they all just arrived fashionably late.

the HP guys and JRD stayed quite a while and the frodo size double kiren is it? sorry cant rmemeber his name, he was there anyway and probably soe others i didnt recognise though im sure others did.

I managed to get pictures with devon, Jamie, Daniel , And sean at the party. Colian (stargate) was totally pissed, lol when i was with my friend with sean who was talking for aaaaages in the bar downstairs, Colian shouted "Sean coming to the toilet" lol he was soooo drunk, and sean was like "no i'm ok " and carried on talking to everyone tho his body guard was there but his body guard seem alright. I know sean kept askign the body guard to check that Colian was still there (cos he was .vdrunk ) lol. Devon and Daniel were so funny me and my friend asked for photos with them, and for their kinda pose they both put their arms around me and said to each others faces "she's mine" "no mine" "no mine" that was rather funny. Jamie was with two blonde girls all night tho managed to sneak in a pic with him. I thought there was going to be more things to do at the party i heard rumors there were going to be cars to look at etc. and the inflatables didn't last long lol. I thought it was rather dead/quiet. just my opionoin