Collectormania 7 has to be THE BEST event so far

I cannot really tell because it was my first Collectormania event.

However, I take profit of this thread to share my general feelings : the most nicest guests I've met today were undoubtly Alexis Denisof, Kali Rocha and Katee Sachkoff. Alexis was really really nice and took the time for a small chat. Katee was impressed by the fact that I travelled all night long to come from Belgium on time to meet her. She has beautiful eyes and smile and is really chatty too. And Kali spoke to me in French for a while. Really three nice experiences. Besides that, Nichelle Nichols was also very nice, even posing for two pictures with me and a friend, Corin Nemec was great posing for pictures with everyone. At first, I fought that Jolene was a bit cold but finally I had a nice chat with her too and I'm curious to see if she will remember me next week at another event in Germany. Finally, Dean and Jamie were a bit disappointing even though this word is a bit too strong : they were okay but not really chatty but I guess they cannot chat with everyone the same way. All in all, I've met all the guests I wanted to see in less than four hours, so the virtual ticketing is really working well. However, I appreciated a bit more LFCC2 because it wasn't so crowded with people just walking through the stores. And a quick note of disappointement : many guests I wanted to meet were not allowed to pose with the fans : Alexis, Jolene, Jamie and Katee. I know this is something that the organizers have to decide in order to let everybody have a chance to meet the guests but I have to mention it as a little source of disappointement.

In conclusion, I had a great time although I have only slept four hours the last two days .... :wub::lol:

I have to agree on the no posed pics. Shame but they have to do that in order to see as many ppl as possable.

JB was chatty but no posed which is a shame.

Katee was so sweet, met her twice, 1st time no posed but 2nd time POSED WOOOO HOOOO

Jamie was sweet as well.

Dean was OK, not very chatty, I said i was a HUGE fan and he signed 5 items and asked about the movie and he said it is all talk at the moment.

I have to agree on the no posed pics. Shame but they Katee was so sweet, met her twice, 1st time no posed but 2nd time POSED WOOOO HOOOO

Lucky you :wub:

Katee was definitely a nice surprise for me ! I was just expecting to collect her autograph but she

was really sweet and talked a lot before signing my picture. I had nothing in mind to tell her so the

conversation started from her. Really nice guest ! I hope to meet her again at another event.

Katee was definitely a nice surprise for me ! I was just expecting to collect her autograph but she

was really sweet and talked a lot before signing my picture. I had nothing in mind to tell her so the

conversation started from her. Really nice guest ! I hope to meet her again at another event.

yes she was super friendly, smiley and just seemed to be having a good time!!

Yup - at the moment, it's great for Batman fans but not much good for the rest of us. Lots more to come though, I'm sure. I'm getting a little worried about the LFCC guests too, no announcments there for ages and what they have at the moment is mediocre at best.

Can't make LLFC as we're getting married in cuba, but the line up doesn't look very good so a friend of mine will pick up the 2 I want.

Jason

this was the best collecormania for me, but that is probabyl something to do with coming with friends, which makes everything more fun and interesting. I think guest wise though it was really great, plenty of people i wnated to emet and i got to meet all except james so i cant complain. plus the party was excellent

got to meet james, 7 yrs and finally done it im happy shame wasnt allwoed names or pics,

did you get to talk to him much? was he as nice as he seems? i saw him through the glass just before they put the boards up - he looked really tired

c7 and c3 are tied at the moment, depends on if i get to meet any one tomoz to tip the balance

c3 was my first collectormania so it was always going to b good, and i was in ym whol obsessive tomf elton fan phase so t was good, but i wasnt really bothered about many of the other guests at the time (lookign back though i wish id met soem of the others). this weekend has been the best for me though definitely

c3 was my first collectormania so it was always going to b good, and i was in ym whol obsessive tomf elton fan phase so t was good, but i wasnt really bothered about many of the other guests at the time (lookign back though i wish id met soem of the others). this weekend has been the best for me though definitely

lol! thats exactly how i felt, my first was c3, i aslmost wet myself meeting tom the first time, glad i was more commposed yesterday lol

c3 was my first collectormania so it was always going to b good, and i was in ym whol obsessive tomf elton fan phase so t was good, but i wasnt really bothered about many of the other guests at the time (lookign back though i wish id met soem of the others).  this weekend has been the best for me though definitely

lol! thats exactly how i felt, my first was c3, i aslmost wet myself meeting tom the first time, glad i was more commposed yesterday lol

lol i think im cured of my tom obsession, i only took one pic of tom whic is different from c3 when i must have taken at las 10... so there we are lol

where u a crew member yesterday by any chance? standing near the harry potter people?

i wasnt a crew emmber but i was standing near them talkign to suzi who is a crew member, s i was near the HP people a lot yesterday