CORIN NEMEC

BluebizzieB

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, thanks for the pics hun! u were distarcting jamie in tehm lol. well how could u not with that costume. he was great. n corin was of course great.

was just thinking i'll need a whole suitcase just for all my con stuff when i go to uni lol. so a corkboard would be hard to carry lol. sure others could manage though. ahh the wonders of blutack lol.

hey, thanks for the pics hun! u were distarcting jamie in tehm lol. well how could u not with that costume. he was great. n corin was of course great.

was just thinking i'll need a whole suitcase just for all my con stuff when i go to uni lol. so a corkboard would be hard to carry lol. sure others could manage though. ahh the wonders of blutack lol.

a long long time ago in a bedroom far far away....when I was boyzone mad and my roof decided to leak.....the ball of bluetack I collectect from that was about the size of an orange...it was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

yeah....mine are on my wall along with the pics of me n mike shanks n me n david hewlett.......a picture of bjork (dunno why) a cat calendar and my SGCUK ceritficate

now on the other walls....various posters and stuff

dug out my sg posters i got off amazon auction

appears I have RDA's auto twice :D which is cool....but I'dve rather gone for the effort but it's not gonna happen is it really

Looking for Tarzan i have a cool pic of you and Corin that i will put up tonight for you !!!

lol

hehehehehe

I have a feeling I should be worried :D:D

should be back then

I need to scarper and do latin revision with Carl (who is gorgeous and sadly isn't single) bless him

we're both going ARGH for our latin exam tomorrow

The man was absolutely awesome.

i met him every day and he happily chatted posed for photos and everything,

He was the first guest i met and he totally set the tone for the whole weekend.

On Sunday i gave him an Orange and he was just downright adorable about it.

I met everyone i set out o meet.

I'm a huge LOTR fan i worship James Marsters but Corin beats them all. :lol:

Hey dude it's not my fault lol! I can't help talking...or looking dreadful in leather lol! He looks cute in them though lol

Dude we asked him about the orange lol when we went back to Crown him lol

Corin is sooo sooo sweet and such a dude! How amazing was he (and vicky ;) ) for talking to me on the phone?! such a lovely guy!

and i just wanna say "woooo lancashire!!"

:D

pressie for you!!!!

pics of him on the phone to you!!!

woo hoo!

Corin on the phone!!!

corinonthephone.jpg

Corin being pulled to the bar by Dean!!!!

corinanddean.jpg

Hope you like!!

Mo B)

Corin is on Tiggerifics phone in those pics!!!!!

*bounces in* corin on MY phone :P:D:D i dont know when he was asking about his car but it wasnt then LOL he was chatting to ann love him :lol: *bounces out*

So the phone is now vacuum sealed in a little case with the label "Corin used this phone" under it huh? :lol::P

*bounces in* corin on MY phone :firedevil::D:D i dont know when he was asking about his car but it wasnt then LOL he was chatting to ann love him :lol: *bounces out*

So the phone is now vacuum sealed in a little case with the label "Corin used this phone" under it huh? ^_^:D

not quite LMAO cause if that were the case i need to put me, jonas bear AND the phone in a vaccumed sealed case LOL

*bounces in* corin on MY phone :D:D:D i dont know when he was asking about his car but it wasnt then LOL he was chatting to ann love him :D *bounces out*

So the phone is now vacuum sealed in a little case with the label "Corin used this phone" under it huh? :D:P

not quite LMAO cause if that were the case i need to put me, jonas bear AND the phone in a vaccumed sealed case LOL

lol so there needs to be some form of forklift to get you around from a-b then eh? Maybe we could convince Corin to drive it! Damn Germany is lucky this weekend!

*bounces in* corin on MY phone :P:D:D i dont know when he was asking about his car but it wasnt then LOL he was chatting to ann love him :D *bounces out*

So the phone is now vacuum sealed in a little case with the label "Corin used this phone" under it huh? :D:(

lol so there needs to be some form of forklift to get you around from a-b then eh? Maybe we could convince Corin to drive it! Damn Germany is lucky this weekend!

is he in germany this weekend then?? its not far to germany lets go!! LMAO