james

emma_w

how lovely was james!!! wen i herd the anoucement that it was an open q. me an my friend (nyhobbit) ran to the cashpoint which was like a mile away an ran back to see him..i didnt have the courage to tell him that my mum thinks hes sexy :wub:

Edited by MumpyFlower

how lovely was james!!! wen i herd the anoucement that it was an open q. me an my friend (nyhobbit) ran to the cashpoint which was like a mile away an ran back to see him..i didnt have the courage to tell him that my mum thinks hes sexy :wub:

an open que for james?! when was that, on the monday?

and you were allowed photos whilst he was signing? I wasn't even allowed that.

open q at seven in the morning? huh? wait....the centre wasn't even open at 7 in the morning. I know because I got to the centre at 6:30 and went in the centre at about 6:50 and was on door duty till about 8 or something, which was fun!! lol. Didn't have too many problems though, most people hadn't clocked that the door was open so didn't bother me.....just dealers and crew!

hell yeah those eyes ! i have been fortunate to be close enough to smell him !! ;) got goosepimps all over ! :huh:

:wub: Me too.

I was in total shock afterwards like i actually jut met james Marsters.

And i thought i would be disappointed with the fact that you know hes not actually Spike(english blonde a badass)

But i've decided i prefer James to Spike :wub:

i havn`t met james at c7 because the big que on sunday, and i had to fly back on monday morning.

so no luck for me, but i will see him in june and see him sing for us people.

but i`m happy for the people who has met him at c7.

see ya

i havn`t met james at c7 because the big que on sunday, and i had to fly back on monday morning.

so no luck for me, but i will see him in june and see him sing for us people.

but i`m happy for the people who has met him at c7.

see ya

where is he singing in june ? thought he had finished ? recently saw him, i was disappointed ! sorry.

i think he looked Older but pretty damn good for 42.

You all know you still totally would

I think other 40-something stars have aged better.

I actually don't know if I still 'would' but if he put on his full length black leather coat (a la Spike) I don't think I could resist :wub::wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...