Win a Gold Pass for C8 with thecentre:mk

I really hate that standard getout clause that now appears EVERYWHERE - even on the radio ! :D;)

There have to be SOME terms and conditions - one of them will probably be one entry per person - or people could just go and dump in thousands of entries!

Anyway - with regard to the validity, it is not mentioned on The Centre MK web page so it seems a little dodgy. Nice idea though - assuming it isn't working towards Gold passes being available to purchase, which I don't think would be a good idea!

The Centre MK Collectormania Page

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep.

I am going to get 23 VQ tickets (all different guests) then I am gonna enter the comp.

:o All in one day? :unsure:

You sure are going to be busy!! :D:unsure::unsure: I'm a little worried about VQ tickets..on the friday I won't be getting to the venue till later on in the afternoon, and I am hoping to see JRD, Sean Astin and Bruce Spence as these are the only ones there on fri that I would like to see, I've been thinking that it might be a little quieter by then, would I still need to/be able to get VQ tickets for them?

By the way, great competition! SM you really are spoiling us :D:D hehe!

Kirsty x x x

They said they will be there on the day so find staff n ask if its legitimate lol!!

I would spend it on

Jolene Blalock

Nichelle Nicholls

Anthony Head

James Marsters

Craig Charles

Alexis Denisof

x

They said they will be there on the day so find staff n ask if its legitimate lol!!

I would spend it on

Jolene Blalock

Nichelle Nicholls

Anthony Head

James Marsters

Craig Charles

Alexis Denisof

x

I agree with the bottom 4 on ur list, and i would add Tom Felton and Alexander Siddig. :unsure:

Anyway - with regard to the validity, it is not mentioned on The Centre MK web page so it seems a little dodgy. Nice idea though - assuming it isn't working towards Gold passes being available to purchase, which I don't think would be a good idea!

Only problem is Showmasters called it a "God pass" rather than a "Gold pass" when they were doing it for CM6. Still, here's hoping it's genuine :unsure:.

*goes to get gold shiny card and make own Gold pass*

Lol, i've already met alexander siddig, and let me say- omg was he soooooooo sexy and soo lovely!!! i've met... about 30 guests before, and hes gota be in the top 3 for lovelyness!!!

...as well as robert beltran for giving me a kiss n leaving me a message on my phone 'i want you 2 have both of my children'... i wish i could!!! :unsure:

I saw the user "thecentre:mk" lurking and thought it was cool / funny username but the fact that they post this 36 hours before C7 with no warning from SMs is wierd. Why would the VENUE offer a promo on the event ???

Definitely suspect !

Win the chance to meet your favourite stars at Collectormania 8!

One lucky winner will receive a GOLD PASS for C8 which will allow them to meet 6 celebrities of their choice. The Gold Pass will allow the winner to queue jump and meet 6 stars to get their autograph for free.

For a chance to win, simply find your way to the C7 Press Desk in Middleton Hall (near Boros), complete an entry form and pop it in the red postbox.

Terms and conditions apply.

Not being funny, its a great competition idea, BUT..........

how do we know this is genuine? you could just be some odd person posting this and it might not be genuine, usually Showmasters say something about it etc.

Dunno just seems too good a prize to be true.

I love the idea BUT I'm going to wait for backing from the Showmasters on this one!!!

Vamps

xXx

I've spoken to someone from thecentre:mk today and they confirmed that this is a genuine competition!!

If it is then sorry for causing a fuss, I just prefer to hear from Showmasters directly, like I said before there have been too many hoax's on here to beliee everything I read.

Thats fair enough! People will know when they go to the CMK desk tomorrow!

• 3 weeks later...