• Sunday am
    • Sunday pm
    • Monday am
    • Monday pm

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday Pm is a bad area for some people!!!

Personally i will be going down early to the Hockey stadium for the SG talk so i can get a good parking spot and find the spot where we need to queue plus a snack on the way so sorry folks i will not be going then!!!!

Some others may have problems too so be warey of this time slot!

more thinking STRAIGHT AFTER crewing at like 2pm

the talk isn't till 4:30... :rolleyes:

ah well me and Theresa (and Nicki?) will hang out with Corin on our own together if the rest of you don't wanna come :rolleyes:

surfy sah xx

Mo! you're a star with a capital H i mean S! :rolleyes:

7.30 isssss veeeery early!!! see you know all i need is tea1 lol! i should have a flask or summat sitting in the talk... d;ya want a cup of tea!

mr Head would you like some tea?!? etc

maybe there is another way out of this.

Since some people only want to (or are only able to) get a grouppicture on friday and some on saturday.

Maybe its an idea to get 2 group pictures.

One on friday and one on satuday.

So some people would only go to the friday one and some only to the saturday one.

but the rest (most I guess) could go to both and hten everybody will have a group picture.

Since some people only want to (or are only able to) get a grouppicture on friday and some on saturday.

So some people would only go to the friday one and some only to the saturday one.

but the rest (most I guess) could go to both and hten everybody will have a group picture.

GENIUS!

Good idea!!!!!!!

*Claps* :D

Ummm... ok... one one condition - I get to put my cloak on when I get to the shopping centre. I think people my stare at me wearing a yellow cape on Stoke station... :lol::lol::lol:

I came back from a con in my greens.....was stood ready to get off the train at canterbury...and this woman was saying to her child

"look soldier"

didn't have the heart to point out my sg patches

Hmm yeah I got some looks at Heathrow airport after LFaCC2, felt like going "What? Never seen an SG-1 jacket? :yoda: " :D

Though did have a lovely conversation because of the jacket with a couple on the Tube who were going to ...Hong Kong and a baggage guy at the airport who complimented it and asked about the con cause he had seen some of the guests come through ^_^

Hmm yeah I got some looks at Heathrow airport after LFaCC2, felt like going "What? Never seen an SG-1 jacket? :D " :D

Though did have a lovely conversation because of the jacket with a couple on the Tube who were going to ...Hong Kong and a baggage guy at the airport who complimented it and asked about the con cause he had seen some of the guests come through :P

cool did he mention if hed seen our babes? david or joe?? that would have been cool if you bumped into them at the airpport!

i do any time friday or sunday im crewing the rest ;)

I'll be going Sat avo then with who ever wants to come with me :D

when I know what I am doing on the friday e.g. about 8am after the crew brief I can always text one of you if it's likely I might be able to get away for a few mins to be in the giant photo :angel:

saturday avo otherwise when Mike and Theresa will be there yey!!! :wub:

(thanks for reminding me about Mike Jeni!!! sorry dude!!! it's cause you don't post here very often!!! :P *hint hint* :D

Luv sah xx