Any more HP?

Yay!!! Tom Felton, well thats a start. Can't wait to meet him. Hope he's there Monday so me, Willow, Elli, and Rel can go up to him in our costumes. Hehe should be great!

I'll join you on Sat in my Lucius cossie. Having my photo taken with him in my daddy Malfoy costume would so rock, even if he turns out to be taller than me.

Yay!!! Tom Felton, well thats a start. Can't wait to meet him. Hope he's there Monday so me, Willow, Elli, and Rel can go  up to him in our costumes. Hehe should be great!

I'll join you on Sat in my Lucius cossie. Having my photo taken with him in my daddy Malfoy costume would so rock, even if he turns out to be taller than me.

lol id love to see that - would be hilarious ^_^

Yay!!! Tom Felton, well thats a start. Can't wait to meet him. Hope he's there Monday so me, Willow, Elli, and Rel can go  up to him in our costumes. Hehe should be great!

lol id love to see that - would be hilarious :lol:

lol! extremely hilarious!

TOM FELTON IS THE FIRST OF SEVERAL GUEST STARS FROM THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES TO BE CONFIRMED. CHECK BACK SOON FOR THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENTS!

... and that's what showmasters have to say about it! check the main site!!

is it too late to hope for sean biggerstaff? I know he was only in the forst 2 films but I loved him and was gutted when he was cut out of PoA

or how about some of the adult cast? Not sure about anyone else but it does feel a bit strange going upto a 15 year old and asking him/her for their autograph...

lol id love to see that - would be hilarious ^_^

lol! extremely hilarious!

I think it would be even funnier if I stood on a chair (I'm 5'5" btw). Don't think I will be allowed to do that though.