hotels for crew?

Jestive

Do u have to pay for your accomodation or does SM pay ?

They pay for the days you are crewing, but u'll have to pay for anything else.

oh no...i'm not crewing this time! I was just wondering...thanks though .... for next time :rolleyes:

Perhaps we can organise a little group to share cabs there and back if no-one with a car can provide a lift?

We have to sort something out. I'm game as hell to walk - I walk EVERYWHERE - but will have no idea where I'm going. It will be my first time in Milton Keynes.

Love,

Pauline XX

(Orlando's handmaiden-In-Waiting)

oh eck. i didnt put down who i wanted to share with because i wasnt ask. never mind.

=x=

Don't think I was asked, either. I never gave it a thought!

I know at least two people who will be crewing but it may well be too late to ask to share with either.

Never mind! We're all in this together.

Pauline XX

oh eck. i didnt put down who i wanted to share with because i wasnt ask. never mind.

=x=

Gem you are sharing with me!

Didn't put anyone down either so i emailed Stuart and said i either wanted to share with you or/and Han and he sent me a reply saying i was sharing with you!

Figured it was easier as i was there all four days and so were you!

Okay!

Simone

Perhaps we can organise a little group to share cabs there and back if no-one with a car can provide a lift?

We have to sort something out. I'm game as hell to walk - I walk EVERYWHERE - but will have no idea where I'm going. It will be my first time in Milton Keynes.

Love,

Pauline XX

(Orlando's handmaiden-In-Waiting)

You'd be lucky to catch me walking ANYWHERE before the 7:45 start! :(

Also, I think it's down a lot of...road things...but are more intimidating than normal ones :wub:

Either way, I'll be getting a taxi :D

Ah nuts, I must've missed the bit about who you wanted to share with...I'm still getting used to the new email format..I was hoping to share with my two best friends....ah well, whoever gets stuck with me, I apologise :unsure:

• Moderators
Ah nuts, I must've missed the bit about who you wanted to share with...I'm still getting used to the new email format..I was hoping to share with my two best friends....ah well, whoever gets stuck with me, I apologise ;)

I'm sure if there's someone u wanna share with, just email n let them know :D

=x=

Gem you are sharing with me!

Didn't put anyone down either so i emailed Stuart and said i either wanted to share with you or/and Han and he sent me a reply saying i was sharing with you!

Figured it was easier as i was there all four days and so were you!

Okay!

Simone

wahoo!!

*dances*

thats cool!

=x=

I'l be crewing and staying in the crew hotel, and will be driving back and forth with an otherwise empty car. If anyone needs a lift any time except Saturday evening just ask. I do tend to go in fairly early inthe mornings.

If you don't know who I am - I'm Nick. I'm one of the older ones on the crew, and I have a beard (and a beer belly, but that's less of a distinguishing feature in the crew).