Michael, Chris and Corin

Zimbing

I'm sure most of you know, but if not -

Michael and Chris have unfortunately had to cancel due to work commitments. I'm sure we're all aware that they are in the middle of filming season 9. So hopefully I'm not the only one that does wish them all the best, and hope that maybe they can come to a future event.

In happier news, Corin is confirmed for all 4 days.

*UPDATE* The Stargate talk is still a go go, though its just Corin Nemec and Dean Stockwell.

Edited by Zimbing

Yup, sure pull up a chair. I've been so excited about meeting Michael since I found out at LFaCC2, like you Moony, one of the main reasons I was going. Better be a bloody good episode that they are filming heh

*sigh* Pretty much sums it up at the moment

*sighs heavily*

oh well....at least we have season 9 to look forward too........and.....and....*runs away crying*

*hugs Kayla and joins in crying*

im setting up a grief councelling meeting when is everyone available?! :( but as zimbing says at least corin is there all 4 days...anyone know if hes going to the party??

Though I'm gutted for everyone who wanted to see Michael and Chris (turns out I wouldnt have been able to make Saturday anyway!) I have just lept with joy at finding out Corin's gonna be there the whole weekend - WOO HOO!!!!

dude! chill on the swearing :(

everyone is gutted but tis not SM's fault nor MS and CJ's!!

maybe it's just cause I have known since the early hours of the morn it has actually sink in now and not just hit me... :P

we need to start the petitioning to get them over for LFACC3 :rolleyes: