WWE Signing dates and locations

Bohan

as usual wwe will be doing many signings during the time they are touring the uk. Below is a list of dates and locations of these personal apperances. As yet what superstars are signing where has not been announced.

WrestleMania Revenge Tour RAW – April 2005

Thurs 21 April Aberdeen

WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance

HMV 11/12 Union Bridge, Aberdeen, AB11 6BE 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Thursday 21 April Aberdeen WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance Ottakers Book Store - address TBC 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Friday 22 April Edinburgh

Big W, 25 Milton Link, Milton Road, Lothian, EH15 3QH 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Friday 22 April Edinburgh

WHSmith

Kinnaird Park

Edinburgh

EH15 3RH 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Saturday 23 April Newcastle

ASDA

Metro Retail Park

Gibside Way, Metro Centre, Gateshead, NE11 9YA 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Sunday 24 April Hull WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance ASDA Kingswood Retail Park

Bude Road

Hull, HU7 4HS

3.30pm

Monday 25 April Birmingham WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance Woolworths

1-2, East Mews

The Palisades,

Birmingham, West Midlands B2 4XA

Nottingham

NG1 6GD

England UK 3.00pm to 4.30pm

Tuesday 26 April Nottingham WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance Big W, North Gate Retail Park, Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire NG24 1HJ 3.00pm to 5.00pm

WrestleMania Revenge Tour SmackDown! – April 2005

Wednesday 20 April, Dublin WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance Easons Book Store

40 Lower Connell Street

Dublin 1

Ireland 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Thursday 21 April, Dublin WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance HMV

65 Grafton Street Dublin 1 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Friday 22 April, London WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance Big W, Unit 4, Beckton, Retail Park, Alpine Way, London, E6 6LA 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Friday 22 April, London WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance Woolworths – 4 Balfour Rd, Ilford, Essex IG1 4JH 3.30pm to 5.30pm

Monday 25 April Cardiff WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance Woolworths

51 – 57 Albany Road. Roath, Cardiff, Gwent CF2 3LL 3.00pm to 5.00pm

Monday 25 April Cardiff WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance Virgin

Units 7 – 9

Capitol Arcade, The Capitol, Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 2HQ 3.00pm to 5.00pm

Tuesday 26 April WWE SuperStar Personal Appearance Virgin - Unit 41/43 The Pavilion Shopping Centre, 38 High Street, B4 7SL 3.00pm to 5.00pm

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened last time is they announced the dates a couple of weeks in advance and then around 5 days before the signing tour started they announced what wrestlers were signing where, well actually wwe never publicly announced it but i got the info directly from woolworths management hq

• Moderators

I'm sure they had people like Kurt Angle and Ric Flair, and then some like Hurricane etc too! So just depends on luck really! Hopefully we can find out who's where so I can work out travel if necessary!

I'm hoping it'll be someone like Trish/HBK for Raw and perhaps Torrie/Cena for Smackdown or something then it'll be worth it. Problem is my brother needs to book time off work a little more in advance than I do so not sure whether to go or not yet until the superstars are confirmed.

3.30pm

1-2, East Mews

The Palisades,

Nottingham

NG1 6GD

:lol: yay.. I work in the Pallasades..guess where i'll be on my lunch hehehe lol

3.30pm

1-2, East Mews

The Palisades,

Nottingham

NG1 6GD

:o yay.. I work in the Pallasades..guess where i'll be on my lunch hehehe lol

Cool, I actually don't work too far away from town myself (Nechells) so it's just a quick train or bus ride for me and I can book a half day at work :D

• Moderators

hehe don't worry, I do the same all the time :o

Hmmm ok so I'm definitely going to the London one, whoever it is .. although they have TWO london ones at once, so they better not both be good, I won't like choosing! :D

Maybe a Nottingham one too ... possibly a Birmingham one ... depends who I can find to send to places .. the rest are a bit out of the way for me, can't be arsed going to Scotland :wub:

Well I'm hoping that as they are hosting Raw and Smackdown in Birmingham that they will send decent superstars there. Hopefully not Edge or Lita or else they'll probably end up refusing to sign anything for me because I'd probably wear my V1 T-shirt.

What was it like? How busy? Free autos? One per person or not? Just gimme any info u can please, I never managed to go last time round and I'm nosey :wub:

It was manic, auto's were limited to 200 and yes FREE. HBK was great and made a fuss of everyone. He was there for about 4 hours.

there is also going to be a WWE superstar meet and greet sesion held before both raw and smackdown tapings in birmingham, inside the NEC arena. This meet and greet is only for those who have purchased tickets to the raw and smackdown shows. The price is $100 per ticket which roughly £57. Be warned though it could be a complete waste of money as at these meet and greets before the shows it's usually only 4 or 5 superstars from each brand and also its usually the lower card wrestlers with one main event star.

Also william regal is going to be doing a book signing tour at the end up april for his upcoming autobiography. I think the first signing is at liverpool's forbidden planet, no other areas announced yet. I presume London's forbidden planet megastore will get one though.

They're doing a gig here, I'm considering sending a pic through the mail to get signed but I dunno if it'd work lol maybe they'll do a signing here too :unsure:

I sent a photo to Chris at a WWE taping once and he signed it, so it might be worth a try.

But if you want, I'll ask my friend if she can get two autographs. Fozzy isn't that popular in Germany and the big wrestling hype died some years ago. There shouldn't be too many people turning up at the signing.