WWE Signing dates and locations

Bohan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that i know in birmingham Max, but a wrestling shop just opened 5 mins up the road from me here in Brierley Hill, im gonna take a look at it over the weekend

is that at the merry hill shopping centre??

OK cool not sure if I can get there this weekend cause of work etc...

I will have to look around Wolverhampton to see if I can get anything if not prb get the latest RAW mag (I think it has Batista on it) and try and get the Playboy with Chirsty Hemme (although im not sure if it was only released in the USA) but just noticed that the signings don't start to mid-day so I can get to Brum early get my ticket/wristband then look around to get something if those fail.

I'll just grab wristband first thing in the morning. Working next to Woolworths, im here in brum ready for work at 7.50 every morning so will just wait outside till they give them out at 8am.

Lucky u :lol: u cant even get me a couple as its one per person i think its well cruel :lol::huh:

Yeh I am planning at being there between 7-7:30am depending how quick I can get my ass out of bed, a mate runs a shop in the pallesades I could ask him to get it me but I would rather try to get it myself

Will see ya there then max lol. I work above the pallasades in that god awful nasty building next to the ramp

Friday, 29th April

Liverpool, England

WILLIAM REGAL will be signing copies of his book, 'Walking A Golden Mile' at Forbidden Planet, 92 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4HY from 5-7 p.m.

The only signing I could make, and it's the day I'm travelling to C7. The irony. <_<

met eddie guerro and joy giovani earlier today, both were really cool and great to meet. Got 8x10's signed by them both and also had my photo taken with them, i'll post the photo once i've used up the rest of my film at c7,

what time are people getting to birmingham woolworths on monday morning?

im driving in from evesham which isnt far away was planning on getting there around 7ish

I'll be there from about 7.30, gotta grab a wristaband then dash into work next door LOL