Was this public knowledge?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3510076.stm

I know this is a year old, I was more wondering really if this was actually going ahead??

Can you imagine how long the show would be?!!! wow now that would be a show, not sure any of the original cast would do it but maybe some of the lesser known actors would take up their roles or even new ones.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3510076.stm

I know this is a year old, I was more wondering really if this was actually going ahead??

Can you imagine how long the show would be?!!! wow now that would be a show, not sure any of the original cast would do it but maybe some of the lesser known actors would take up their roles or even new ones.

Er, I don't know if I'd like to see Frodo singing "We're off to see (grey) wizard"!

did you ask him in the talk hun? i SO remember that!

yeah!!!

Andy Serkis - "Yes you up there, waving the stick."

Me - "It's not a stick it's a sword. *hurt* "

Dom - "Oh right, cool."

Me - "Any way, question... As we saw before you are all excellent singers, but were you aware that there's a Lord of the RIngs musical in the making? And will you be treading the boards on the opening night singing?"

Dom - "I hate musicals..."

yeah!!!

Dom - "Oh right, cool."

Me - "Any way, question... As we saw before you are all excellent singers, but were you aware that there's a Lord of the RIngs musical in the making? And will you be treading the boards on the opening night singing?"

i SO remember that too!!!! :lol:

ahh yeah it was gonna debut in London at the end of this year...but there were no availible stages that were big enough for it. Its been moved to Toronto in Canada. erm due to open in February next year i think, casting s soon as far as i know....lol

haha na me neither!! or legolas singing the hills of rohan are alive with the sound of orks :blink:

'Happy ork..in' ork..in', happy orks.

Talk about orks you'd like to kill.

If you don't have an ork, You've got to have an ork,

How you gonna have an ork to kill...'

Hahahha, well made me chuckle.... :blink:

yeah!!!

Dom - "Oh right, cool."

LMFAO!!! that was so funny!!!

i was sat in the front row getting really paranoid coz dom would be looking at me when he was thinking of an answer to a question; but then it occurred to me that he was actually so deep in thought that he couldnt possibly focus properly at the same time!!!

yeah!!!

Dom - "Oh right, cool."

LMFAO!!! that was so funny!!!

i was sat in the front row getting really paranoid coz dom would be looking at me when he was thinking of an answer to a question; but then it occurred to me that he was actually so deep in thought that he couldnt possibly focus properly at the same time!!!

:D u lucky so-and-so!! :D

same happened to me with sean astin....for some reason he'd always look in our direction when he was thinking - maybe we just gave off some sort of 'brain power' vibe.......*ahem* then again, maybe not! ^_^