your most embarissing moments!

The only real moment I can remember is from the one and only C6, and it was with Brent Spiner.

He's always been my favourite SNG character so I went a bit girly and said...

"Are you sad your dead?"

He looked a bit confused at first, but then when I explained myself it was a bit better and he was very nice after that!

The only real moment I can remember is from the one and only C6, and it was with Brent Spiner.

"Are you sad your dead?"

He looked a bit confused at first, but then when I explained myself it was a bit better and he was very nice after that!

I remember someone saying that :lol:

:angry::unsure:

"Are you sad your dead?"

:angry::unsure:

It was probably me who said that then... and me you can remember!

I was a bit blonde for a moment, but he found it funny!

"Are you sad your dead?"

:huh::lol:

It was probably me who said that then... and me you can remember!

I was a bit blonde for a moment, but he found it funny!

I can't quite remember his answer back tho!

But I do remember someone saying "are you sad your dead" So yeah must have been you :unsure: I wont tell you what he said after you left :P

Just messing with ya :P

I have a couple I would like to share.

1) During the Stargate SG1 talk, I had to say my name and where I was from before I had to ask a question. Chris Judge said '1,2,3 Hello Chris from ........

(blank because of security reasons).

The camera was pointing at me and I asked him a question and I was shaking as a leaf.

2) I went to meet some Stargate guests and once I said goodbye I had forgot my bag and had to go back then I 'think' I dropped something and headed in the wrong direction to get out. Then I turned around I walked out the correct way.

:lol:

Only embarrassing moment for me has been at a Star Trek con when I was meeting Garrett Wang (Harry Kim) who I had a huuuuge crush on at the time (I was only 16!) and I got so flustered I had to actually check my con name tag so I could tell him how to spell my name! :unsure:

I wished Jeremy Bulloch a good evening, when the clock had clearly just struck noon. But hey, at least it broke the ice a little bit. The guy was quite talkative after that.

A few hours later when I waslked by, he asked me if I as awake yet. :)

ok so after reading all of those I felt I should post mine, I'd done well to hide it from the world since c6!

well it probably doesn't sound so bad but at the time it was. My friend and I were sat near where Billy Boyd was signing on the sunday and we noticed the really cute guy next to him who was actually Royd Tolkien. so we decided to be cheeky and ask if we could get a photo rather than an autograph which he was more than happy to do. My friend went first and I took her picture then we swapped places. I must have been a little nervous cause as I went to sit down I kinda jumped on the table and heard his bottle of water fall over :wub: the worst part is I have a horrible feeling Billy looked over to see what the noise was *hangs head in shame* I saw the funny side of it after a while but as he was leaving he said by and told me to have a safe journey home so he couldn't have thought I was that dizzy afterall.

But will be taking special

care not to show myself up infront of sean austin especially at c7 like I have a feeling I might!

i made an absolute idiot of myself infront of elijah - for some reason still unknown to me out of my mouth comes this awful fake sounding very deep american voice and i said (oh why) " god i just love your new hair" why? i dont know i dont talk like that at all! he looked so horrified:)

my top tip (as i am pretty good at getting my own way with guests now :wub: )

is to drink just enough, but not too much

and introduce yourself and offer hand for handshake, that way you tend to get your stuff personalised:)

x

I have many embarrassing moments, but none from Collectormania. However, give me time and I'm sure there'll be some to relate in the near future.

is to drink just enough, but not too much

Whatever you do, stay far away from cheap double vodka and cokes. Also, no matter how cool advertising may seem at the time, do not tell the guests how cheap those double vodka cokes are.

i wen i went 2 see devon murray at c6 i went to get a picture with him and i knocked his drink over .........i tried to say sorri but i couldnt stop laughing as his drink went over his pants. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::spidy:

Edited by lotrfreek

well there was the time i completely forgot how to spell my name when i met craig parker... and then i totally spazzed out. my name is alice and i spelled it ALILIWCO... it was funny ;)

I have to say, mind you, that there aren't that many ways of spelling my name so i don't see why he needed to ask... *tries to lessen own stupidity*

i was also asked by chris sabat if i was "the illustrious batgirl" to which i replied, "umm.. i don't think so..." so that was also amusing. i was terribly mortified afterwards.

i just know i'm gonna be worse this time what with james marsters, alan cumming and chris judge >_<

Edited by alili