New here

Hello everyone,

I am new here and C7 will be my first time at a convention!! :lol:

I'm really excited and hoping to meet all the SG members going as i am a great fan :D:D

Just wondering about wheather i should go to the party in the evening---what's it like? Would i get a chane to flirt with Michael Shanks? :D

most of guests do go 2 the party but not all ............o yeah welcome by the way and wot days r u coming as it is my mission 2 find as many people that i tlk 2 on the forum meet up with them and get my picture with them :D , u still up 4 it smottie cause i have a bad memory and i cant remember if ive asked this q's b4 :P

Welcome to the forum!! So how many days are you going to Collectormania for? It should be fun whatever...and I think Michael is meant to be going to the party, but don't quote me on that one!

It's obvious that you're a Stargate fan..well I guess you are, cause you like Dr Jackson! Maybe you should pop over to the Stargate forum and introduce yourself there too!

You may also like to talk to 'Kayla' as she's probably the bigest Michael Shanks fan I know!! :P

Well post lots and enjoy your stay!

Hey Daniel

It was my first one last year. I came over with some mates from Guernsey and we enjoyed it so much we are coming back this year.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Which hotel are you staying that and are you going to the Stargate talk?

Edited by Goubs

Well i never watched any Sci Fi until about 6 years ago...i started with X-Files and watched them all, then Star Trek NG and watched them all, then Voyager, then all the films, then Farscape, then Smallville, then started on Stargate SG1 about last November and watched all eight seasons just finished them last week.

Now i have started on Atlantis --phew :lol:

Now i have turned into a Sci-fi nut :lol:

I think it's going to be a really fab party, especially as it's very entertaining when the stars do turn up...

You'll love it and all we'll all be there to say hi to at some point I'm sure.

Hello everyone,

I am new here and C7 will be my first time at a convention!! :D

I'm really excited and hoping to meet all the SG members going as i am a great fan :P:P

Just wondering about wheather i should go to the party in the evening---what's it like? Would i get a chane to flirt with Michael Shanks? :lol:

Hi and welcome lol :)

Thanks everyone---can't wait :unsure::wub:

Just another quick question, do they accept Credit cards at the stalls or is it all cash??

Most of them take cards, or cheques (with a guarantee card).

As for the party, it depends on your expectations. If you're going just to hang out and chat with stars, you might get disappointed, last year most of the stars either didn't stay long or got this terrified expression on their face when they entered the main room! The ones who stayed and mingled tended to be the younger stars, who were on the pull! If you just wanna go to the party to meet people and have fun, then cool, it's quite a laugh!