Memories

Okay guys, go easy, its my first topic!

I was just wondering, who was the first person you ever met at Collectormania and what are your memories? The first person I met was Paul Norrell at C5. All I really remember was that he was very nice and a cool guy to talk to. What about you guys?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. i was a little annoyed cos every1 was talkin about how good C4 was and how great the hobbits were. and im so glad sean's going this time so i can make up for it :P

You'll love him! He's a pro. He was so busy all weekend, but still managed to get pics with everyone and was very organized!

My pic with him is rubbish, so I'll have to get another one! Its all blurry :wub:

The first person I remember meeting was Anthony Head, who was really friendly.

I could have met someone else before that but my memory isn't very good. Sometimes I can't remember what happened 5 minutes ago. ;)

Deja Vu?

Iyari Limon, at C4 too.

She was really cool. She noticed my accent and asked where I was from. So we ended up in having this long talk, and my friend started snapping pictures of us talking. Iyari noticed and asked if I'd know her. *gg*

When I told her I came from Germany to see her, she insisted to give me a hug. That must have been quite a sight cause she's smaller than me... ;)

The first person I met at C6 (my first time) was Dirk Benedict... I'm a huge A-Team fan and couldn't wait to meet him... I spoke to him on radio one just before...

He was lovely and got Dwight to chat with me too as I had a special piece of art work with me of the team to sign.

He promised to send me his book, signed for free..... llllloooooovvverrrrrlllllyyyyyy man!

Don't think I've ever met anyone I didn't like... nearly met Carey Fisher... but I made a lucky escape as I hear she wasn't the nicest...

my first guest was peter mayhew at C5 , i was planning to get ray park , daniel logan , jake lloyd , and peter.i was going to get jake first but i had a while to go in the virtual quiewing so i ran round and got peters.

top - noch guy!